Xeno Underground

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Xeno Metaseries Community

Hello, this forum is in read-only mode. There is another forum at https://godsibb.net.

2 posters

Gnosis Crystallization Ep 3 video request

Neosmith

Gnosis Crystallization Ep 3 video request Empty Gnosis Crystallization Ep 3 video request

Post by Neosmith Thu Aug 25, 2016 1:02 am

Hey, folks.

I was wondering if anybody who has access to Episode 3 could possibly record and post a video.

One of the things I've never actually had happen was a Gnosis battle, where a character actually became crystallized.

I'm just really curious as to what that effect looks like, because I always equipped my party with high Resist G, so it made it practically immune.

So, it would be nice to see how long it takes for the effect to take hold, if it is permanent, immediate, etc.

Would really appreciate it if someone could contribute.
    dazzlina
    dazzlina

Gnosis Crystallization Ep 3 video request Empty Re: Gnosis Crystallization Ep 3 video request

Post by dazzlina Wed Aug 31, 2016 8:40 pm

I'd always get all my party members to 100% Resist G early on too ha ha so that Seven Moons had no side effects since they were so inexpensive to stock up on.

I'm currently playing a run through of Episode 3 on an emulator for environment caps, but I'll be sure to try and take a small video when I get to an area full of Gnosis to see what happens.
    Neosmith

Gnosis Crystallization Ep 3 video request Empty Re: Gnosis Crystallization Ep 3 video request

Post by Neosmith Thu Sep 01, 2016 6:27 am

Awesome! Thank you so much!

I really appreciate it. I'm thinking next summer I'm gonna need to find time to replay Ep 3 if I can.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:21 am