Xeno Underground

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Xeno Metaseries Community

Hello, this forum is in read-only mode. There is another forum at https://godsibb.net.

+25
Sororicide
stitchedmoon
Shizukesa
XenoForever07
Jessi
Yikari
opkij
mysticnocturne
Kimia
RED ODA
BlueMetal
GoldeneyeDS
Neosmith
kare_reiko
Monstrocker
chibi
JerriLeah7
Jintoki
salut hurricane
HikariKuragari
Xernova
xenolion
TheMagician
LadyTwi
katimus_prime
29 posters

What Are You Playing Currently?

What Are You Playing Currently? - Page 11 Empty Re: What Are You Playing Currently?

Post by Guest Sat Oct 12, 2013 6:29 pm

Anyone get Pokemon X & Y? I was gonna pick it up today but I decided to wait for the inevitable Z version that Zygarde hints at. The game really looks awesome though. ^^
    katimus_prime
    katimus_prime
    Administrator

What Are You Playing Currently? - Page 11 Empty Re: What Are You Playing Currently?

Post by katimus_prime Sun Oct 13, 2013 3:08 am

I was quite tempted to pick it up, but I bought a commission off a friend instead. ^^ Maybe next week.

Post by Guest Sun Oct 13, 2013 11:18 am

I'll be getting X this week! If anyone wants to exchange 3DS friend codes, I'm up for it. ^^

Post by Guest Sun Oct 13, 2013 3:21 pm

I was gonna go for X too, the exclusives look a lot nicer, and that Mega Charizard X! I like Yveltal more than Xerneas, but the exclusives in X outweigh that.
    By the way, what starter are you going for? I like Greninja's design the most, but Delphox's typing (Fire/Psychic) is amazing. I also think Fennekin has the cutest first form by far.
    Still, no one will surpass Piplup as the best starter ever. :pleased:
    Jintoki
    Jintoki

Post by Jintoki Mon Oct 14, 2013 2:11 am

I received Beyond Two Souls as an early birthday present, so I've been playing it with my brother. I'm so glad it is multiplayer, because I think I would get way too motion sick to play as Aiden for too long. @_@
    katimus_prime
    katimus_prime
    Administrator

Post by katimus_prime Tue Oct 15, 2013 12:03 pm

Still plugging away at Parasite Eve's Chrysler Building. I just need to go back manually through 30 floors to make sure I can get the Super Tool Kit so I can mod guns forever.

I was thinking about picking up Pokemon, but I never even finished White 1 when I first picked it up on release day. My will to Pokemon has always been sluggish.

Post by Guest Tue Oct 15, 2013 6:09 pm

katimus_prime wrote:Still plugging away at Parasite Eve's Chrysler Building. I just need to go back manually through 30 floors to make sure I can get the Super Tool Kit so I can mod guns forever.

I was thinking about picking up Pokemon, but I never even finished White 1 when I first picked it up on release day.  My will to Pokemon has always been sluggish.

I'm a huge Pokemon fan... even though I've never beaten one. D: The closest I've ever gotten was to the Elite Four in Emerald until my ROM corrupted.  :cry2:

Anyways, I've been playing Disgaea 3: Absence of Detention for my Vita lately. Playing it on the Vita has me changing my mind, I like 3 a bit more than 4. 4 has a better plot, but I love Mao's insanity and the opening is great.

Post by Guest Tue Oct 15, 2013 7:14 pm

Adrak wrote:I was gonna go for X too, the exclusives look a lot nicer, and that Mega Charizard X! I like Yveltal more than Xerneas, but the exclusives in X outweigh that.
    By the way, what starter are you going for? I like Greninja's design the most, but Delphox's typing (Fire/Psychic) is amazing. I also think Fennekin has the cutest first form by far.
    Still, no one will surpass Piplup as the best starter ever.  :pleased:

I'm going for Froakie-- which is rather ironic, saying that Froakie is my least favourite of the first forms!! However, Greninja is by far my favourite of the final ones, and thus, wins the day.
    TheMagician
    TheMagician

Post by TheMagician Wed Oct 16, 2013 4:56 pm

I've been focusing my fire on XSIII for a while now. Probably just to relive it, as its been ages since I played the game in the first place.

QuiteBrilliantIndeed wrote:I'm going for Froakie-- which is rather ironic, saying that Froakie is my least favourite of the first forms!! However, Greninja is by far my favourite of the final ones, and thus, wins the day.
    Oh yes the irony. I find it funny really. Froakie goes from rather dorky-looking to pure awesomeness. My friend's excited about it too. lol
    katimus_prime
    katimus_prime
    Administrator

Post by katimus_prime Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:43 pm

I've picked up Dragon Quest 9 again. Got tired of respeccing my existing characters in favor of making completely new ones. It doesn't look as sharp on the 3DS, though.
    Jintoki
    Jintoki

Post by Jintoki Wed Oct 23, 2013 6:48 am

In order to get in the spirit of the season, I finally started my playing Corpse Party, which I bought months ago. For a game looking like it was made using RPG Maker, it still is pretty creepy (except for the sometimes goofy and awkward dialogue).
    RadicalDreamer
    RadicalDreamer

Post by RadicalDreamer Thu Oct 24, 2013 5:41 pm

Lol. Everyone is getting crazy with Pokemon X/Y and I'm like... Pokemon Pearl ? It annoys me sometimes how quick the gaming industry is evolving. I'm poor, man. Oh well, I'll get to buy a 3DS... eventually.

It's funny how Pokemon gained more attention than before with X/Y... because I just got sucked into Pokemon games again and X/Y's release is not the reason. I had good timing I guess  :laugh4: . Honestly, I have fun with Pearl. Save for some lame Pokemon designs, there are some sweet stuff to do. I only played Red/Blue before it and I can say that while Pearl has a similar structure, it introduces small new stuff that make the game a bit more addictive and fun (I keep gardening and gardening... halp). And I just learned you can make Pokemon babies (guess I should catch all the pokemon of the opposite gender now)

I'm also playing Valkyrie Profile 2, Shadow Hearts and FF10. I mostly just try to finish them actually... and the best I can... which is a challenge in itself (well especially VP2 and FF10... Shadow Hearts is a pretty short and simple game to complete *love it but the sequel is far meatier*). And omg... I had forgotten for a while how awkward the character animation was in VP2 (they just move so weirdly in cutscenes, lipsynch is of course pretty bad... bad cutscene direction all around anyway... so awkward). Also, I'm trying to piece together back the Einjerhars' untold (and sometimes interconnected) backstories. They give information about the game's History and about the role those characters played of course. It's such a shame really. VP1 had done such a good job with this but VP2 went "f*** this, here's your cannon fodders, toodles" (probably because of the way the main storyline was done *with a experimented Valkyrie who has already done her "soul picking" job before rebelling* but it's still a shame).
    katimus_prime
    katimus_prime
    Administrator

Post by katimus_prime Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:24 pm

I rolled over and put Disgaea back on last night. I've almost beaten the regular campaign! Now if only my melee characters were nearly as powerful as my mages. I have classes I want to unlock. /flailing

I'm also very close to wanting to give Skyrim another try.
    Jintoki
    Jintoki

Post by Jintoki Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:40 pm

My brother got me Ni no Kuni for my birthday.  I played the demo and quite enjoyed it, but I'm going to wait until I beat Tales of Xillia first.  I really like Xillia, but I made a bad, baaaaad decision choosing Milla.  Don't get me wrong, Milla is probably my favorite character in the game, but it seems like all of the plot twists and characters deaths are presented during Jude's story.  Otherwise, they are brought up in passing during Milla's campaign, which makes me feel cheated for choosing Milla.  But I digress.  I still like it and look forward to the sequel.

I also bought Trails in the Sky awhile ago as well, but, again, I have pushed it off until I finish other games first.  I hate to juggle so many huge RPGs at once. >.>;

Post by Guest Thu Oct 31, 2013 11:29 am

On FF14 for two months now, should take a pause. Received Soul Hackers on day one but didnt play much, i'm mainly on Xeno3 i want to finish it 100%, well i'll try^^ (want that kos-mos swimsuit :dizz2: ). And some Ys origin from time to time.

Post by Guest Sun Nov 10, 2013 1:17 pm

I would like to play ff11 but can't. I bought the game 3 days ago, digitally on squarenix store but don't have any mail yet and can't download it. Is that normal?
    Monstrocker
    Monstrocker

Post by Monstrocker Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:32 pm

.: AWHHH YEAH! I'm replaying Phoenix Wright- Dual Destinies and the other series. I can't wait for the DLC case to come out!

Post by Guest Tue Nov 12, 2013 11:11 am

Most of my gaming endeavors have been... delayed, I suppose.

My 3DS won't turn on (something I need to have repaired as soon as possible), leaving Pokemon and Awakening impossible to play for now. And I... I screwed up in Valkyrie Profile, leaving me unable to get the best ending, and severely discouraged from progressing any further. (Which really sucks, because I was getting really into the game... I'm sure I'll be able to pick it up in a few days, but I need to just sort of angst about my failure for a little bit.)

In the meantime, I'm just sort of fooling around with Soul Calibur V, and making way too many custom characters!
    LadyTwi
    LadyTwi
    Inquisitor Extraordinaire

Post by LadyTwi Fri Nov 15, 2013 7:28 pm

I've mostly been playing around on Pokemon Y and Fire Emblem: Awakening once in a while. I beat Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies and went back and replayed most of Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney (I love that game so much!!). I'm totally pumped for the DD DLC case!
    JerriLeah7
    JerriLeah7
    Little Master

Post by JerriLeah7 Sun Nov 17, 2013 6:53 pm

I'm playing:

Mass Effect (ps3)
    Half-Life (PC)
    Deponia (PC)

What I'd LIKE to be playing:
    Radiata Stories
    Breath of Fire
    Soul Reaver
    Spyro
    Rogue Galaxy
    Final Fantasy X
    Jintoki
    Jintoki

Post by Jintoki Fri Nov 22, 2013 8:45 am

Since my PS3 died, I haven't been able to put any more time into Ni no Kuni (which is still stuck in the system >_<).  So, I've been focusing my gears back to my handheld games.  I'm at the very end of Phoenix Wright:  Trials and Tribulations, so I should be done with that soon.  I've also been putting more time into Corpse Party, which has actually startled me a few times....
    BlueMetal
    BlueMetal

Post by BlueMetal Tue Nov 26, 2013 2:59 am

Lately I've been playing a bit of Gundam Federation vs Zeon on the PS2. It's a really fun arcade-style Gundam game. I'm learning to speed run the Federation side. :nice:
    katimus_prime
    katimus_prime
    Administrator

Post by katimus_prime Tue Nov 26, 2013 10:27 pm

I discovered that my husband downloaded FF6 on the PSN, so I started it up. I made it to Zozo!
    Yikari
    Yikari

Post by Yikari Wed Nov 27, 2013 3:56 pm

Zozo is the stuff! From what I've seen, there is nothing quite like that town in games this side of Earthbound.

I've got my hands on the second campaign to SCII. About the same as the previous one: good mission design, brain-achingly bad character interaction, lots of easter eggs and lampshading lulz.
    LadyTwi
    LadyTwi
    Inquisitor Extraordinaire

Post by LadyTwi Tue Dec 03, 2013 11:58 pm

I started playing Ghost Trick on the weekend but I wasn't able to finish it and now I have a slew of exams coming up. =/ WHAT AN AWESOME GAME THOUGH.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:40 am