Xeno Underground

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Xeno Metaseries Community

Hello, this forum is in read-only mode. There is another forum at https://godsibb.net.

2 posters

Need some help regarding a particular character's ennea-type

Need some help regarding a particular character's ennea-type Empty Need some help regarding a particular character's ennea-type

Post by Guest Wed Jul 30, 2014 5:38 pm

Well, I was trying to figure out how does T-elos fit in the Enneagram. We've got this from the Perfect Guide:

KOS-MOS, who had the role of vessel for Maria's consciousness, did not have a specific "self", and was only
    given a mock-personality that had been programmed
    . The same is true for T-elos: although an emotional attitude
    w as seen, this was also something like a Realian's artificial consciousness, and there was little difference from KOS-MOS's.

It doesn't change the fact that both are vessels of Maria's consciousness.

T-elos' personality was programmed by Kevin, but the passage also compares it to a Realian's consciousness, which we know is a very real will with its own personality. In contrast to KOS-MOS before Mary's awakening, T-elos showed far more emotion.

What Enneagram Type would this pre-programmed personality belong in?
    seishoujo

Need some help regarding a particular character's ennea-type Empty Re: Need some help regarding a particular character's ennea-

Post by seishoujo Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:51 am

I think it's the one that same with Margulis?
    Sorry, I'm not very good at this.

*sigh* I wish I took psychology in Senior High School instead.
    Yikari
    Yikari

Need some help regarding a particular character's ennea-type Empty Re: Need some help regarding a particular character's ennea-

Post by Yikari Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:57 am

I don't think there is nearly enough information in canon to answer that question. Don't listen to me though, I have next to no idea on psychological profiling.

Sponsored content

Need some help regarding a particular character's ennea-type Empty Re: Need some help regarding a particular character's ennea-type

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:53 am