Xeno Underground

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Xeno Metaseries Community

Hello, this forum is in read-only mode. There is another forum at https://godsibb.net.

+16
opkij
salut hurricane
Jintoki
Yikari
JerriLeah7
LadyTwi
RadicalDreamer
GoldeneyeDS
Monstrocker
katimus_prime
TheMagician
Tehrin
oraf
Xernova
chibi
stitchedmoon
20 posters

Dreams?

stitchedmoon
    stitchedmoon

Dreams? - Page 2 Empty Re: Dreams?

Post by stitchedmoon Sun May 05, 2013 8:42 am

All I remember from my dreams last night is that I was at work and really annoyed at one of my co-workers for doing a bunch of extra work that I thought was optional, and then there was a fun team-building exercise with a giant box of packing foam peanuts that people were diving into like one of those playground ball room thingies. I was still angry for whatever reason, so I tried to suffocate myself by sticking a bunch of foam peanuts in my mouth, but they dissolved because they were those eco-friendly water-soluble ones and I just felt stupid. .__.
    Monstrocker
    Monstrocker

Post by Monstrocker Wed May 08, 2013 12:01 am

.: Yesterday I dreamed of my boyfriend that rejected some grandpa's marraige proposal and he suddenly died from a horrible lightning strikkkeeee. Annnnddd I was screwing around while riding a motorcycle with Dante. The End <3 :.
    stitchedmoon
    stitchedmoon

Post by stitchedmoon Tue May 14, 2013 4:48 am

I dreamed I was reading Homestuck.

Post by Guest Tue May 14, 2013 2:10 pm

I was a fast hunter,a kind of a...cheetah or very close to it,but bigger (around 1 meter tall more or less),and I was hunting down people around,from random ones to known,my wish was to shred them to pieces,torn apart them in half,see the despair from the result of simply going near them.
    That's as far as I remember for now.
    stitchedmoon
    stitchedmoon

Post by stitchedmoon Wed May 29, 2013 4:56 am

I dreamed I was with some unspecified family members and we found a dodo (I mean like the extinct bird) in the backyard, except it looked sort of like a frog-lizard bird with a unicorn horn on its head. No one had any idea how it got there, but we thought maybe a live one had been frozen in the ice caps and had just thawed out due to global warming (irony much?) We took it home and were wondering what to do with it when it accidentally startled a big poisonous spider, which proceeded to spit venom on its face. The dodo became deathly ill from the poison, so we decided to take it to the vet. Somehow the dodo turned into a foreign exchange student, or else there was an exchange student with us for some reason? Anyway, then we went to some shopping mall and a bunch of other nonsense happened and IDK.

Post by Guest Wed May 29, 2013 4:12 pm

Dead dodos turning into a foreign student,epic.
    stitchedmoon
    stitchedmoon

Post by stitchedmoon Sun Jun 02, 2013 7:33 am

I keep having dreams where I'm crying over really sad or emotional things, which is weird because I don't cry very easily in real life.  But the other night I dreamed I was at a park with my mom, and out of nowhere this musical/cosplay ensemble shows up and starts performing live versions of Final Fantasy songs with vocals sung by a bunch of cosplayers.  I was really excited about it and started filming the entire "concert" with my iPad.  The first thing they performed was Relm's theme song from FFVI, but I think it might have had a bit of FFIV Rydia in there too. :B

Then they started doing what was supposedly Terra's song from FFVI, but it didn't really sound like anything from the game, and it had a vocal part too.  I remember it being sort of a combination of this (which has always reminded me of Terra for some reason, probably because I first heard it around the time I first played FFVI when I was like 9 years old) and this, but partly in some weird Kajiura-ish made-up language?  Anyway, I got all emotional and started crying aaannnnd then I woke up.  :cry3:

And then I dreamed last night that I was late for work at the library (where I don't even work anymore, WTF), and then I realized it was 12:02 AM and the library closes at 6 or 9 PM most nights, so why would they even schedule me if they were closed?  And then some random lady (I was in a school or some kind of place with a lot of people, I guess?) came up to me and said she had tried to send me an e-mail that I didn't actually have to work at the library that night and it was just a scheduling mistake, but I hadn't seen it because I don't check my e-mail enough. (That part actually is sort of true. 3: ) But the lady thought there had been an error in the e-mail system, and insisted on going through a bunch of folders of printed-out e-mails that were kept on file in case it got caught up somewhere.

Last edited by stitchedmoon on Wed May 04, 2016 11:17 am; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest Mon Jun 10, 2013 3:57 pm

I dreamed with the most AWESOME game ever!You could either go into a realistic mode or a more rpg styled gaming,in the realistic mode I had two saves,one was a stealthy killer in São Paulo,real sized,all places to see and almost half being able to enter,other I was in a small city,was a father,married,two kids and a cakebakery owned O.O...but yeah...the interaction was real-life like!!!You could see the veins,control everything normally with most of your body muscles having a sensorial cloth...PERFECT!
    stitchedmoon
    stitchedmoon

Post by stitchedmoon Mon Aug 26, 2013 5:55 pm

I had, like, two dreams in a row about my ex-stepmom. They made me angry. Particularly the one from last night, where she was kind of stalking me or spying on me and then got mad when I tried to hide from her. :/ The ol' subconscious must be doing its laundry or something, since I haven't even talked to her in almost five years.
    GoldeneyeDS

Post by GoldeneyeDS Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:03 pm

Oh goodness. I had a bizzare dream two nights ago. I was really tired and went to bed at 10, and slept through to 11 the next morning. But woke up a few times, the dream was split into three acts if you will. Excuse the length.

Spoiler:

TL;DR ...dreams be weird yo.

A little bit about my dreams though, i have dreams in similar places that my mind has created before. I had this one recurring nightmare that i could share if anyone wanted.
    Also once had a night terror, which was a horrible experience, anyone had one of those?
    GoldeneyeDS

Post by GoldeneyeDS Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:05 pm

stitchedmoon wrote:I had, like, two dreams in a row about my ex-stepmom.  They made me angry.  Particularly the one from last night, where she was kind of stalking me or spying on me and then got mad when I tried to hide from her.  :/  The ol' subconscious must be doing its laundry or something, since I haven't even talked to her in almost five years.

Its amazing what the subconscious can dig up that changes the mood you wake up in. Its just amazing that we actually dream.
    But those dreams sound really crappy Sad
    katimus_prime
    katimus_prime
    Administrator

Post by katimus_prime Fri Aug 30, 2013 12:06 pm

Man, that sounds like a doozy of a dream, Stitched. :c
    I had a dream this morning. I don't usually remember my dreams at all these days. Today I didn't forget until just now. orz
    Monstrocker
    Monstrocker

Post by Monstrocker Sun Sep 08, 2013 1:56 am

.: I had a dream that I can't move at all, feeling as though I'm dead or something. WAHHHHHHHHHH--- I need more sleep...... :.

Post by Guest Sun Sep 08, 2013 3:15 pm

I will spare you all from the creepy details but it was really,really,really,REALLY WEIRD.
    stitchedmoon
    stitchedmoon

Post by stitchedmoon Sun Sep 08, 2013 5:16 pm

I dreamed there was a lion in my mom's backyard, and he got into the house somehow. DDD:

Post by Guest Fri Sep 13, 2013 6:54 am

Last night, I dreamt I was at a convention... and I had no place to stay, so a new friend let me stay at her mansion. Eventually, Clint Barton showed up to be interviewed there...? It made me quite excited, and all seemed to be well, however, I quickly learned that my new friend was actually from another dimension and was trying to destroy the one I lived in, so I left to stay with different people. But we all ended up being thrown into a prisoner's of war camp... Jr. was there, as well as Elizabeth Comstock, from Bioshock Infinite. We all started planning an escape, and broke out during dinner time, at which point Jr. almost died, and Elizabeth (whom my PoV had switched to at this point?) had to go into the alternate dimension and... activate something, I guess, that would make the shape-shifting-evil-alternate-dimension-guys helpless and lock them out of our dimension.

I then ended up at a community college, (as myself again) talking about DS9 with some people over breakfast, while vaguely being aware that those bad guys could come back at any second. (Even though we sealed them off.)

All-in-all, it was just a bizarre amalgamation of fandoms and horror movie...?
    RadicalDreamer
    RadicalDreamer

Post by RadicalDreamer Fri Sep 13, 2013 11:05 am

I dreamed of my cat who died last december. It's not the first time I make this sort of dream. I guess she's still alive in my dreams so I can pretend she never left. Weird thing is... my family often sense that she's still with us and I never cried or felt insanely sad after her death. I did feel awful and cried a lot the day my father told me she had cancer and not much time left but nothing after that. Sure, I miss and remember her fondly but that's it.
    Also, I dreamed of happily slamming into Johnny Bravo with a friend. DON'T ASK. I'm confused too.
    katimus_prime
    katimus_prime
    Administrator

Post by katimus_prime Fri Sep 20, 2013 12:06 pm

Holy crap, I remember part of a dream from last night. I was driving and my trunk decided to pop itself open while I was on the highway. (Sad, but that's all I remember...)
    LadyTwi
    LadyTwi
    Inquisitor Extraordinaire

Post by LadyTwi Mon Sep 23, 2013 11:07 pm

Last night I dreamt that in order to get into my meteorology program, I had to be launched into the air on one of those rafts that's made of logs and... I dunno, live, I guess? But they said that the launch was so powerful that it did weird things to your stomach, so I was really nervous, since I don't like roller coasters and that kind of stuff.

Anyway, in the end it was me and two guys who I have no idea who they were got on this raft and were shot straight up into the air. However we all blacked out pretty quickly, and when we woke up we were floating on the raft near some island that we didn't recognize. We got the raft over to the island, but then we saw a whole horde of some kind of swordfish things that apparently we were supposed to fight. The two guys just sat on the raft so I had to do it all by myself. =/ For whatever reason I had a sword with me, so it wasn't too bad.

I don't remember too much else after that, except that apparently I passed because I remember feeling really happy before I woke up. XD
    JerriLeah7
    JerriLeah7
    Little Master

Post by JerriLeah7 Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:23 pm

I dreamed that I was eating a huge, homemade meal with my family around a big table. We were all laughing, chatting casually, enjoying the meal and each others' company. We were all just being normal until my lil bro stood up on his chair suddenly out of NOWHERE and threw a knife at one of my sisters and killed her.

......O.o

Post by Guest Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:17 pm

Being singlekid for the win in my case xD
    RadicalDreamer
    RadicalDreamer

Post by RadicalDreamer Sat Oct 12, 2013 11:16 am

My latest dream was about cuddling against a friend I secretly liked from high school. It pisses me off. This guy probably forgot about me now, and according to his Facebook page, he doesn't seem lonely. Why do I have to dream about him again and again !? I mean, it's hard enough that I have a really hard time making friends this year (the studients from the art classes I chose this year are mostly all my parents' age, it's hard being friends with people with such age gap for me, sure I'm nice and civil but I can't connect with them the way I connect with people my age... my psy told me to try talking to them in order to know them a bit better but I could barely open my mouth yesterday... sigh... ) and the friends I made last year are far away from me and real busy to spend some time with me. I'm craving for irl friendship/affection and dreaming about my regrets make me feel sadder  Sad .
    stitchedmoon
    stitchedmoon

Post by stitchedmoon Mon Oct 14, 2013 7:16 am

^ *hugs* I'm sorry to hear that, RD. :<

I dreamed I tried to log in to my online banking account and the whole site had turned into this weird social networking thing like Facebook except with more uncomfortable personal information sharing. I kept getting friend requests from random strangers who not only said they knew me, but also accused me of being partly responsible for killing some guy whom I also didn't know. D: Needless to say, I was a bit annoyed at having all this questionable information tied to my bank account without my permission, but I was mostly just nervous because I was running out of money to pay for things.
    katimus_prime
    katimus_prime
    Administrator

Post by katimus_prime Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:57 am

I've been having a bunch of really disconcerting dreams about being very close with someone I really wanted to be close with, but never got to because of monster ex situation. IRL, the situation is triple barred and I'm married, but it also sort of puts me at peace at the same time on some subconscious level? I feel like some old thorns have finally been pulled from my side.
    stitchedmoon
    stitchedmoon

Post by stitchedmoon Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:56 pm

^ *hugs* I think sometimes dreams help us resolve things that maybe can't be worked out in real life?  I feel like my dreams lately have been my brain's way of unconsciously tossing out the leftover bad feels from the back of the family issues fridge (yey terrible metaphor) since I can't really have a screaming argument with my ex-stepmom in person anymore (this seems to be a recurring episode in my dreams tho).  Actually, around the time I was having all that wedding drama with my granddad, I also had a dream that my ex-dad had some kind of illness or surgery and I only found out about it afterward, and in a weird way it kind of helped me let go of some of the regrets I had.  IDK if that makes any sense or is relevant, but I do hope you feel more at peace about things. <3

Last edited by stitchedmoon on Wed May 04, 2016 11:21 am; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:26 am