Xeno Underground

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Xeno Metaseries Community

Hello, this forum is in read-only mode. There is another forum at https://godsibb.net.

2 posters

KOS-MOS and MOMO Dollfie Dreams

katimus_prime
    katimus_prime
    Administrator

KOS-MOS and MOMO Dollfie Dreams Empty KOS-MOS and MOMO Dollfie Dreams

Post by katimus_prime Sat Dec 22, 2012 8:56 pm

Originally posted by Jintoki on Temp Sibb.

Jintoki wrote:Soraya Saga has been tweeting about this for awhile, but today was the first time I'd actually seen screenshots:  http://ameblo.jp/blog-dd/entry-11416675305.html

I'm not too familiar with dollfie dream dolls, but they look really top quality and poseable.  Also...a tad bit creepy.  But the dolls look really good, especially KOS-MOS.  I'd be so tempted to get one, but I'm afraid it's probably rare/expensive, but I'm sure someone knowledgeable about these things might be able to clarify this a bit better.  Has anyone heard of Dollfie Dream dolls before?

stitchedmoon wrote:Ooooh, pretty!  I saw some pictures of those on tumblr.  The MOMO one is adorable. owo <3

katimus wrote:I've seen Dollfie Dream Dolls around for quite a bit, actually.  I'm surprised the Xenosaga ones look as good as they do (dolls tend to scare me and most of the other Dollfie/BJD designs I've seen with people and their dolls around the internet and at cons tend to scare me because they fall on the very wrong side of the uncanny valley).  Both MOMO and KOS-MOS look gorgeous and in character, tho!

Adrak wrote:Even though I usually prefer KOS-MOS, I must say MOMO looks especially adorable. The blue-eyed KOS-MOS is my favorite of those, and MOMO with her hat is my favorite of the MOMO models.

kare_reiko wrote:Yeah I love MOMO too, too bad that price is to hight for me to even dream I will have it one day. She is so pretty and Dollfie dolls can be put in other clothes so you can put other things on this MOMO and Kossy.

I'm happy that they didn't make chaos, I would be kicked out from home if I would spend so much monney on doll and that one I would "must have" XDD

Primantis wrote:Honestly, I find the KOS-MOS one a bit unnerving..

MOMO looks adorable though.

Jintoki wrote:Out of curiosity, I looked up the prices...

KOS-MOS is roughly $1,152.63.
    MOMO is roughly $715.85
    You can purchase KOS-MOS' hand vulcan for $138.32.

Granted, I think this also before throwing in tax/shipping...

...Yeah...I...Tempting, but...ouch.

katimus wrote:D:  One KOS-MOS is more than I pay per month for my mortgage.  ._.

Primantis wrote:
    Jintoki wrote:Out of curiosity, I looked up the prices...

KOS-MOS is roughly $1,152.63.
    MOMO is roughly $715.85
    You can purchase KOS-MOS' hand vulcan for $138.32.

Granted, I think this also before throwing in tax/shipping...

...Yeah...I...Tempting, but...ouch.

Heh, ya I could think of about a million better ways to spend a grand..

But to each their own.

Omega wrote:I was never much into dolls and action figures,but they are quite well made,especially the first KOS-MOS in my opnion.As for the price...ouch indeed.

KOS-MOS and MOMO Dollfie Dreams Empty Re: KOS-MOS and MOMO Dollfie Dreams

Post by Guest Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:20 pm

They're really nice, but those eyes kinda freak me out T.T

Post by Guest Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:03 am

They are beautiful, amazingly accurate.

I wonder if they are relative in height, since KOS-MOS should really be much taller than MOMO.
    kare_reiko
    kare_reiko
    Donator

Post by kare_reiko Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:11 am

I think I saw somewhere that MOMO will have 60 cm, I'm not sure if Kossy too or she will be taller. I can't find where I read it so it's not 100% true information.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 2:25 pm