Xeno Underground

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Xeno Metaseries Community

Hello, this forum is in read-only mode. There is another forum at https://godsibb.net.

2 posters

The (Xenoblade Chronicles) X-Files

Jintoki
    Jintoki

The (Xenoblade Chronicles) X-Files Empty The (Xenoblade Chronicles) X-Files

Post by Jintoki Fri Jul 29, 2016 5:58 pm

Valkyrie mentioned these videos on Twitter not too long ago, and I couldn't help but share them:

The video discusses theories about the game along with the cut material that was mentioned in The Secret Files. I know I'm not only one who was probably disappointed a tad by X's story, so it's kind of sad to see some of the changes, such as with L's character.

However, a video not in the playlist that kind of made me appreciate the story a bit more:

What do you guys think?
    samarishim

The (Xenoblade Chronicles) X-Files Empty Re: The (Xenoblade Chronicles) X-Files

Post by samarishim Sat Jul 30, 2016 4:16 pm

Thank you for making this information more available. I just finished watching all of MiiSeeks XCX videos, his videos are very informative and easier to understand than trying to look up the information by searching forums.

In addition to the mysterious figure video I'd recommend watching the Neo Tokyo & trivia videos, & reading the secret file video description too if one wants to see what an earlier draft of the story was like.

I feel like the Andromeda reading’s a bit of a stretch, considering Takahashi’s more known for Gnosticism references, but the way it’s presented doesn’t make me completely dismiss it.

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:35 pm