Xeno Underground

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xeno Fannage!

Hello, we will be closing December 31st, 2021. Please back up your messages and exchange contact information. There is another forum at https://godsibb.net. Hello, we will be entering read-only mode on December 31st, 2021. Please back up your messages and exchange contact information. There is another forum at https://godsibb.net.

4 posters

Favorite Xeno cosplay

RadicalDreamer
    RadicalDreamer

Favorite Xeno cosplay Empty Favorite Xeno cosplay

Post by RadicalDreamer Mon Sep 21, 2015 2:26 pm

Okay, I was looking at one really pretty Bart/Margie cosplay on twitter (scroll down a bit, I really love the first picture in particular) and I realized that we never talked about our favorite Xeno cosplays. Fanarts, yes... but not cosplays.
    So I created this thread here so we can post for all Xeno games... from Gears to Blade X (and beyond if there are more Xeno games and the forum last until then Very Happy ).
    Post your favorite cosplays !

Some of mines :

- a few from cactusmomma on Deviantart that are adorable :

• Homestead : Yui and Midori

• Balancing Act : Midori

• Shotguns and Flashkicks : Yui and Midori

- Leftover Dreams of the Strong : Bartholomew Fatima by emiletang

- Boese Blicke : Kelvena by SaEDI

- Weiche Oehrchen : Kelvena, Seraphita and Tolone by SaEDI, sikard and Hypochondrie (I adore this picture, they're all so perfect... and proved me wrong when I thought Element girls cosplays would look too goofy).

- Favorite Xeno cosplay 06_cos10
    Seraphita. I think it's by Hypochondrie. It used to be on Deviantart but I can't find it anymore so I looked into my files.

- Perfect Landing : KOS-MOS by jinglebooboo.

- Nephilim : well, Nephilim by misi (I like how phantomatic it looks).

- Shion Uzuki : Shion by SoranoSuzu (it's absolutely perfect imo).

- KosMos Shion : KOS-MOS and Shion by McKayla and Shannon (I always thought this one looked pretty badass).

- Mechon Fiora : well... yeah... by FlameTorchic and it's pretty amazing.

- Vanea : Vanea by Pvt-Waffles and whoa...

That's all I have for now.
    katimus_prime
    katimus_prime
    Administrator

Favorite Xeno cosplay Empty Re: Favorite Xeno cosplay

Post by katimus_prime Wed Sep 30, 2015 9:22 pm

Sorry it took a while for me to slow down and take a look at these! They're all really great! Very Happy I eventually would like to cosplay Pellegri before I die, but I don't sew, so that'll have to wait. I know Stitched and her husband went to Otakon one year as Ziggy and Juli, but I can't find pics on DA of them at the moment.

stitchedmoon

Post by stitchedmoon Thu Oct 01, 2015 9:14 pm

@katimus_prime You would be an awesome Pellegri! :333

@katimus_prime wrote:I know Stitched and her husband went to Otakon one year as Ziggy and Juli, but I can't find pics on DA of them at the moment.

Hehehe, I think I still have 'em stashed in here (along with unrelated cosplays and a Jr.!), and I think we saw some Xeno cosplayers the previous year too.

opkij

Post by opkij Fri Oct 02, 2015 4:22 pm

Hm, I don't have any more to add right now but I must say that I really like the Yui and Midori ones!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Dec 01, 2021 11:19 am