Xeno Underground

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Xeno Metaseries Community

Hello, this forum is in read-only mode. There is another forum at https://godsibb.net.

4 posters

Special Edition has been revealed (US version)

BlueMetal
    BlueMetal

Special Edition has been revealed (US version) Empty Special Edition has been revealed (US version)

Post by BlueMetal Sat Aug 29, 2015 8:28 pm

http://nintendoeverything.com/xenoblade-chronicles-x-north-american-special-edition-revealed/

I'm totally going to go change my pre-order to this version very soon. It looks pretty sweet! This is what we're getting here in the US. What do you guys think? Is it worth $90?
    opkij
    opkij

Special Edition has been revealed (US version) Empty Re: Special Edition has been revealed (US version)

Post by opkij Sun Aug 30, 2015 2:59 pm

Ugh, I really hate when they make different versions for all regions, I'm still lokking for a good place to preorder the PAL version.

Anyway, the US-version looks really good even if I don't understand why they only include 10 songs on that USB stick...
    katimus_prime
    katimus_prime
    Administrator

Special Edition has been revealed (US version) Empty Re: Special Edition has been revealed (US version)

Post by katimus_prime Wed Sep 02, 2015 12:56 pm

I am quite torn. D: I was going to look into seeing if a PAL WiiU would work with my outlets and existing game library, but now I'm just kinda sitting here wondering if it's worth it to wait around to see if a US WiiU bundle is coming stateside.

And yeah, short soundtrack bonus is kinda bogus, but that's also something I've seen with other special editions, like the short OST disc that came with Persona 4 back when I first got it.
    Jintoki
    Jintoki

Post by Jintoki Sat Sep 12, 2015 4:00 pm

So, Amazon sold out extremely quick. Like hours quick: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B014LNTVGK/ref=as_li_qf_sp_asin_il_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=B014LNTVGK&linkCode=as2&tag=opr-20&linkId=DFBZEQQQ7C6YWXEJ

Then Gamestop got it: http://www.gamestop.com/wii-u/games/xenoblade-chronicles-x-special-edition/125408?utm_source=linkshare&utm_medium=affiliate&utm_campaign=deeplink&cid=afl_10000087&affID=77777&sourceID=A.cPo7ijYRI-LaOJTi_vJZJgXg5i9coMsw I heard it sold out, but it looks like it might be on there now? Or maybe it tells you once you try to put it in your cart and make the order. I rushed to my local store as soon as I heard, but then they couldn't find it in their system, so I ordered it on my phone while still in their store. XD I heard a day or so later that they might be taking orders in store, but that's just what I've heard from snooping around GameFAQs.

Also, Newegg also got it, but it appears to be sold out now: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16878190618

To be honest, the art book is what I'm most excited for out of the special edition. It looks super sexy.

opkij
    opkij

Post by opkij Fri Sep 18, 2015 6:19 pm

Hmm, I have the PAL Special Edition pre ordered but still no sign of the bundle...
    katimus_prime
    katimus_prime
    Administrator

Post by katimus_prime Wed Sep 30, 2015 8:58 pm

I want Mario Maker bad enough that I might just forego waiting for a console bundle and order that special edition. I haven't made a move yet because of money scarcity, but I'm hoping I can get my hands on the art book, too.
    opkij
    opkij

Post by opkij Tue Nov 10, 2015 6:36 pm

It is closing in fast now! The PAL bundle finally became available so I'm going with that even
    though it will be expensive. At least there is a few other games I want to play as well.
    katimus_prime
    katimus_prime
    Administrator

Post by katimus_prime Tue Nov 10, 2015 7:10 pm

I caved and ordered my NA version from Gamestop. Mine might actually be arriving at my house late because I didn't have enough for same day shipping and missed the ship to store option. orz

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:15 am