Xeno Underground

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Xeno Metaseries Community

Hello, this forum is in read-only mode. There is another forum at https://godsibb.net.

Question about the Logistics of Xenogears Ending (SPOILERS)

katimus_prime
    katimus_prime
    Administrator

Question about the Logistics of Xenogears Ending (SPOILERS) Empty Question about the Logistics of Xenogears Ending (SPOILERS)

Post by katimus_prime Tue Dec 25, 2012 12:14 am

Started by myself on Temp Sibb.

admin wrote:I know that this may very well be a "god dammit, Kat, just Google it" moment, but I also wanted to see if this brought up discussion.

At the end of Xenogears,
    Spoiler:

Adrak wrote:It was indeed the Zohar itself that powered all the Gears, as well as granting everyone their ether powers. It makes me wonder what Episode VI would have been like, considering the Zohar is so important to the lore of the Xenoverse.

katimus wrote:Thanks, dude.  :3

A.C. wrote:
    Adrak wrote:It makes me wonder what Episode VI would have been like, considering the Zohar is so important to the lore of the Xenoverse.

They would probably have tried to get around it with the whole "MAM" thing. They'd discover that the Zohar engine was destroyed, but that the "eye" part (which is likely a window into the higher domain) is still intact. Then someone would try to extract energy from the Wave Existence again.

I'm kinda glad they decided to reboot the whole thing with Xenosaga actually.

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:55 am