Xeno Underground

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Xeno Metaseries Community

Hello, this forum is in read-only mode. There is another forum at https://godsibb.net.

Hammer Appreciation Club

katimus_prime
    katimus_prime
    Administrator

Hammer Appreciation Club Empty Hammer Appreciation Club

Post by katimus_prime Tue Dec 25, 2012 12:11 am

Posted by Adrak on Temp Sibb.

Adrak wrote:Hammer is a character I always forget about but love. Seriously, Hammer's betrayal was by far the most shocking plot twist to me. All the other plot twists didn't surprise me as much, because I could guess them from the foreshadowing, but Hammer's seriously blew my mind, the only other scene that shocked me as much was the revelation that Grahf, Lacan, Wiseman, AND Khan are all the same person.

Do any of you like Xenogears' lovely anthropomorphic camel?

Xernie8D wrote:Yeah, I like him. Especially because he's got MAD SKILLZ. 8D

He's quite a tragic character. Even Rico felt sorry for him in the end. I'm glad they didn't forget about him on disc 2 (given that some characters just go *poof* and disappear from the story, ey Yui, Jesiah and Kaiser Sigmund?).

And let's not forget Hammer leaves you the awesome Trader Card, assuming you kick his rear fast enough in battle. ;

p One of the few harder-to-get special items on disc 2, but  very useful! (Of course, getting the Slayer Robe is still much, much harder)

Hammer deserves his spot in the sun.  I was just as shocked when he turned on us as well.

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 5:30 pm