Xeno Underground

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Xeno Metaseries Community

Hello, this forum is in read-only mode. There is another forum at https://godsibb.net.

+2
kare_reiko
answerawake
6 posters

Xenosaga alle spezielle DVD

answerawake

Xenosaga alle spezielle DVD Empty Xenosaga alle spezielle DVD

Post by answerawake Tue Dec 17, 2013 10:02 pm

There was a special limited edition DVD given to anyone who pre-ordered the Japanese copy of Xenosaga 3.

Has anyone viewed this DVD? What are your thoughts on it?

EDIT 1/9/14: A copy has been made available for anyone who would like it, please PM me for details.

Last edited by 149 on Thu Jan 09, 2014 10:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
    kare_reiko
    kare_reiko
    Donator

Xenosaga alle spezielle DVD Empty Re: Xenosaga alle spezielle DVD

Post by kare_reiko Wed Dec 18, 2013 1:58 am

Nah, never saw that, I heard that it has Missing year story on it, don't remember if it contain anything else...

No one upload it too.
    RED ODA
    RED ODA

Post by RED ODA Wed Dec 18, 2013 9:18 pm

I have it. Unfortunately I don't clearly remember its content and I cannot watch it right now because my PS2 started to scratch my discs.
    answerawake

Post by answerawake Wed Dec 18, 2013 11:03 pm

I recently purchased the disc for cheap off ebay so I was curious as to if anyone knew about it. Someone was selling it for 7.99$ so I nabbed it. This disc normally goes for 30-50$ ish dollars so that was a steal.

I got it last night and it has some interesting stuff on it.

Essentially you got Japanese trailers, some promotional video, some interesting things such as a video scene from a music recording session in London as well as pictures of concept art and pictures of promotional material used by marketing.

There is also a video of the Tokyo Game Show 1999 announcement of the game! That was nice to watch. Feels like I went back in time to when Soraya Saga and Tetsuya Takahashi were just beginning their adventure into this new world. They had no idea of the roller coaster ride they were getting themselves into.  Smile

Would people be interested in me ripping the contents of the disc for sharing?  Depending on how much interest there is, I might just rip the ISO so everyone can have their own identical copy. I believe it is about 3.7-4GB so the size of a full Single Layer DVD. I wonder how much zipping would compress it....probably not too much as it is already compressed video so...
    Neosmith

Post by Neosmith Thu Dec 19, 2013 1:20 pm

answerawake wrote:I recently purchased the disc for cheap off ebay so I was curious as to if anyone knew about it. Someone was selling it for 7.99$ so I nabbed it. This disc normally goes for 30-50$ ish dollars so that was a steal.

I got it last night and it has some interesting stuff on it.

Essentially you got Japanese trailers, some promotional video, some interesting things such as a video scene from a music recording session in London as well as pictures of concept art and pictures of promotional material used by marketing.

There is also a video of the Tokyo Game Show 1999 announcement of the game! That was nice to watch. Feels like I went back in time to when Soraya Saga and Tetsuya Takahashi were just beginning their adventure into this new world. They had no idea of the roller coaster ride they were getting themselves into.  Smile

Would people be interested in me ripping the contents of the disc for sharing?  Depending on how much interest there is, I might just rip the ISO so everyone can have their own identical copy. I believe it is about 3.7-4GB so the size of a full Single Layer DVD. I wonder how much zipping would compress it....probably not too much as it is already compressed video so...

I think the ripping was done before on Tensei and we got some translations of at least one composer-related video. They might be up on youtube but I am not sure.
    answerawake

Post by answerawake Thu Dec 19, 2013 1:33 pm

Sweet! Thanks for the heads up Neosmith!
    JerriLeah7
    JerriLeah7
    Little Master

Post by JerriLeah7 Fri Dec 20, 2013 3:39 pm

I never even heard of this DVD. O_O

What have I been doing with my life?!?!?!?!?!?
    answerawake

Post by answerawake Fri Dec 20, 2013 4:02 pm

Leah7 wrote:I never even heard of this DVD.  O_O

What have I been doing with my life?!?!?!?!?!?

Hey Leah7,

I am thinking of ripping the disc as an ISO so people can have their own copy. Can you recommend the best way to perform this? Maybe I should create a torrent? I have a seedbox so it can  be utilized. It is about 3ish GB.
    answerawake

Post by answerawake Thu Jan 09, 2014 10:06 pm

Hello Everyone I have made a copy available for anyone to grab. Please PM me for details.

Thank You for all of your assistance everyone.
    katimus_prime
    katimus_prime
    Administrator

Post by katimus_prime Tue Jan 21, 2014 7:57 pm

/cough cough http://xeno-underground.net/bbs/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=422 if people don't want to bother with PMs.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 12:31 am