Xeno Underground

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Xeno Metaseries Community

Hello, this forum is in read-only mode. There is another forum at https://godsibb.net.

2 posters

Attack on Titan (please mark spoilers!)

katimus_prime
    katimus_prime
    Administrator

Attack on Titan (please mark spoilers!) Empty Attack on Titan (please mark spoilers!)

Post by katimus_prime Sun Sep 01, 2013 2:51 pm

So, I've bit the bullet and gotten on the Attack on Titan bandwagon.  I may be a little boycrazy for Erwin Smith.  >_>

I've been catching up on the more current animes lately and I feel like it's paid off pretty well. Attack on Titan is an emotionally raw and extremely exciting series, and I was wondering if anyone else here was following along with it, too.
    LadyTwi
    LadyTwi
    Inquisitor Extraordinaire

Attack on Titan (please mark spoilers!) Empty Re: Attack on Titan (please mark spoilers!)

Post by LadyTwi Tue Sep 03, 2013 1:00 am

I love Attack on Titan! <3 I'm not caught up on all the episodes, but I've read all the chapters that are out so I'll try not to spoil anything. XD It's definitely different than anything else I've read and wow what a body count. I find they actually censor a little bit in the way of gruesomeness in the anime as compared to the manga, though. But I am very pleased with how well they've kept to the manga. Now to go listen to Guren no Yumiya again... >.>
    katimus_prime
    katimus_prime
    Administrator

Attack on Titan (please mark spoilers!) Empty Re: Attack on Titan (please mark spoilers!)

Post by katimus_prime Tue Sep 03, 2013 12:15 pm

I haven't been able to find a reliable link for the manga since it got licensed. What's the one you tend to use, Twi? :3
    LadyTwi
    LadyTwi
    Inquisitor Extraordinaire

Post by LadyTwi Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:26 pm

I tend to use Mangareader.net. AoT is right here! I've also been picking up physical copies with the official translation as well, but they're only about as far as the anime at this point.
    katimus_prime
    katimus_prime
    Administrator

Post by katimus_prime Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:21 pm

Thank ya!  :D  I didn't realize the official translation was out already.  <_>

AoT just sorta sprang up a few months ago on me, but I'm guessing it's been out for a really long time.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 1:50 pm