Xeno Underground

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xeno Fannage!

Hello, we will be closing December 31st, 2021. Please back up your messages and exchange contact information. There is another forum at https://godsibb.net. Hello, we will be entering read-only mode on December 31st, 2021. Please back up your messages and exchange contact information. There is another forum at https://godsibb.net.

Unable to Post New Topics?

katimus_prime
    katimus_prime
    Administrator

Unable to Post New Topics? Empty Unable to Post New Topics?

Post by katimus_prime Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:22 pm

Hey guys, please let me know if you start seeing this problem:

Make a New Topic
    Go to post it
    403 Forbidden Error happens

Miss Meerkat had it happen to her and it's just happened to me, so I need to know if it's happening to others so we can get this worked out a little better. It happened to me when I was transferring topics from Temp Sibb, and I was going pretty fast, so I don't know if it was the speed of it or what. I'm contacting PHPBB and my host about this, but I wanted to call this out just in case more people had problems with it.

EDIT:
    Well, that got resolved quickly. Turns out that we were getting flagged for posting more than 4 URLs consecutively, which made Meerkat and I look like spambots to the system, but this has been whitelisted and it shouldn't be a problem anymore. Please bump this thread if it ever comes up again, tho.

Unable to Post New Topics? Empty Re: Unable to Post New Topics?

Post by Guest Sat Dec 29, 2012 5:06 pm

Hey Katimus, I'm still having this issue at times. I'm trying to create a new topic in the Xeno 18+ section, but I'm still getting errors. I don't need to post it right now, but I thought I'd alert you.
    katimus_prime
    katimus_prime
    Administrator

Post by katimus_prime Sat Dec 29, 2012 5:13 pm

Oh snap. I'll get on it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Dec 06, 2021 9:51 pm