katimus_prime
    Administrator

Unable to Post New Topics?

Post by katimus_prime on Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:22 pm

Hey guys, please let me know if you start seeing this problem:

Make a New Topic
    Go to post it
    403 Forbidden Error happens

Miss Meerkat had it happen to her and it's just happened to me, so I need to know if it's happening to others so we can get this worked out a little better. It happened to me when I was transferring topics from Temp Sibb, and I was going pretty fast, so I don't know if it was the speed of it or what. I'm contacting PHPBB and my host about this, but I wanted to call this out just in case more people had problems with it.

EDIT:
    Well, that got resolved quickly. Turns out that we were getting flagged for posting more than 4 URLs consecutively, which made Meerkat and I look like spambots to the system, but this has been whitelisted and it shouldn't be a problem anymore. Please bump this thread if it ever comes up again, tho.

"There is no growth without birth.  Without a foothold in the past, we cannot walk toward the future.  Get thee gone, darkness!"

Re: Unable to Post New Topics?

Post by Guest on Sat Dec 29, 2012 5:06 pm

Hey Katimus, I'm still having this issue at times. I'm trying to create a new topic in the Xeno 18+ section, but I'm still getting errors. I don't need to post it right now, but I thought I'd alert you.
    katimus_prime
    Administrator

Re: Unable to Post New Topics?

Post by katimus_prime on Sat Dec 29, 2012 5:13 pm

Oh snap. I'll get on it.

"There is no growth without birth.  Without a foothold in the past, we cannot walk toward the future.  Get thee gone, darkness!"

Current date/time is Wed May 23, 2018 10:08 pm