Xeno Underground

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Xeno Metaseries Community

Hello, this forum is in read-only mode. There is another forum at https://godsibb.net.

2 posters

Godsibb Returns!

katimus_prime
    katimus_prime
    Administrator

Godsibb Returns! Empty Godsibb Returns!

Post by katimus_prime Sun Jan 03, 2021 10:18 pm

Howdy, folks!

After quite a few years, I'm happy to announce that Jessi is back and with the help of others in the XenoChat group, Godsibb.net's domain name has been re-acquired and is hosting a brand new and shiny forum! Please go check it out! I'm nominally admin staff there as well. :3

https://godsibb.net/index.php

I also think it's worth saying that I apologize for my own absence here. I've been struggling with maintaining my work-life balance pretty badly and my will to browse forums and process new requests over here at XU has dwindled substantially. I've been working on XU by myself for a long time and have only recently opened the project up to get assistance. Some time in 2021, we hope to have a shiny new format for XU as a website, and more people to help process more things like scans for perusal, a feed for the XenoChat podcast, and perhaps some other side projects!

Godsibb, XU and XenoChat are going to be working together to try to build a modern space where Xeno fans can help build and maintain conversations and archives of materials from the metaseries so that as little as possible is ever lost.
    Crow_Black
    Crow_Black

Godsibb Returns! Empty Re: Godsibb Returns!

Post by Crow_Black Thu Sep 23, 2021 3:27 pm

Can't wait to see godslibb be more active soon.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:07 pm