Xeno Underground

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Xeno Metaseries Community

Hello, this forum is in read-only mode. There is another forum at https://godsibb.net.

4 posters

Fallout 4 as Cherenkov's Wife

katimus_prime
    katimus_prime
    Administrator

Fallout 4 as Cherenkov's Wife Empty Fallout 4 as Cherenkov's Wife

Post by katimus_prime Tue Nov 17, 2015 3:32 pm

So, I got a free copy of Fallout 4 when it released (a nice benefit of working under the same umbrella company as Bethesda), and after messing around in the character creator for a bit (and my husband teasing me for always making a customizable protagonist look like Andrew Cherenkov) and after having seen (Fallout 4 Spoiler)

Spoiler:

, I decided to leave the male protagonist styled as Cherenkov and fashioned the female protagonist into his wife.  I gave her my headcanon name for Cherenkov's wife, which is Helen (after the awful PTA meeting meme where the shrewish wife is named Helen).

Running around with this set of customizations made the beginning of the game really enjoyable for me, and reminded me that in my heart of hearts, I really do wish there was some kind of splinter universe where Cherenkov's wife actually did (or came to) love him.  Using Fallout 4 as a way to express this little splinter universe is turning out to be really appropriate even though I haven't gone very far.  It's a nice space in which to overthink pleasant thoughts, while still (Fallout 4 Spoiler)

Spoiler:
    stitchedmoon
    stitchedmoon

Fallout 4 as Cherenkov's Wife Empty Re: Fallout 4 as Cherenkov's Wife

Post by stitchedmoon Thu Nov 19, 2015 7:00 pm

I love your Fallout Cherenkov homage. <3 (And now I'm imagining his wife throwing the brownies across the room at the PTA meeting because she didn't get her way. CALM DOWN AND DRINK SOME WINE, HELEN.)
    Yikari
    Yikari

Post by Yikari Fri Nov 20, 2015 2:57 am

...of course you did. Now I feel silly for not having come to this conclusion sooner. I wonder if Ziggy would be possible.

(Also, curse the lack of character editor codes. How are we supposed to trade faces now?)
    dazzlina
    dazzlina

Post by dazzlina Sat Dec 12, 2015 5:05 pm

I would love to see pictures of this to be quite honest. It sounds amazing.
    katimus_prime
    katimus_prime
    Administrator

Post by katimus_prime Sun Dec 13, 2015 2:29 pm

@Yikari - LOL I am the worst. ^^; I'm pretty sure you could get Ziggy fairly easily. There's a default hairstyle that's really close to his.

@dazzlina - Thanks so much for asking! I only have two so far because I haven't played very much (Dragonquest Heroes and Xenoblade X distracting me), but here they are!

https://twitter.com/katimus_prime/status/665705179770146817
    https://twitter.com/katimus_prime/status/665732103200489472

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:15 am