Xeno Fannage!

does anybody here know how to speak in swedish, french or japanese?

Shizukesa

does anybody here know how to speak in swedish, french or japanese?

Post by Shizukesa on Tue Sep 01, 2015 11:11 pm

does anybody here know how to speak in swedish, french or japanese? id like to learn all 3 languages.

Re: does anybody here know how to speak in swedish, french or japanese?

Post by katimus_prime on Wed Sep 02, 2015 12:59 pm

Negative on all 3 counts. orz I took German in high school and only sorta know how hirigana and katakana work for Japanese.

"There is no growth without birth.  Without a foothold in the past, we cannot walk toward the future.  Get thee gone, darkness!"
    opkij

Post by opkij on Wed Sep 02, 2015 4:04 pm

I don't know how good a teacher I am but I do live in Sweden, hehe!

Jag vet inte hur bra lärare jag är men jag bor i Sverige, hehe!
    Shizukesa

Post by Shizukesa on Wed Sep 02, 2015 7:04 pm

lol!!! i only know jag means I & pronounced like y because j makes y sound in alphabet so its like saying (yha-gh) i beqarly know alphabet & not really any words of sweden. if i remember whit was vite?? and i think whiter was viten? & there was viter. i think its like white, whiter, whitest or something?

Post by opkij on Sat Sep 05, 2015 4:28 pm

Haha, (yha-gh) sounds pretty correct!

It's not easy learning a new language but I suspect that there is a lot of good sites on the subject.
    A good way is always to watch movies and TV series in the language you want to learn. Probably shows
    for kids is a good way!

Anyway, if you want to know something specific or want me to translate something to/from swedish feel free to ask!
    Shizukesa

Post by Shizukesa on Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:02 pm

i hate kid shows i even hate the american ones. >.< xd i like grown up shows. honestly i bearly know any of the 3 languages id like to speak fluantly in all of them but it takes forever. french i know names of places & things & i can introduce myself. i dont know how to really speak it. japanese i can do more speaking & know it in romanji i hate kani & those hard stupid squiggles ill never learn those. if i can speak it & write it in romanji its good enough i dont want to spend years trying to write in squiggle. americans dont actually have use for this kind of stuff but i think its just fun hobby to do. swedish i want to speak & write cuz i dig this rockstar guy i love to death. ive seen him on bass & guitar & in videos. finally i saw him interview and was then revealed hes swedish. i loved the way he spoke. so swedes are cool! Very Happy id like to see or live in the town he grew up in. its one of those dreams i have that im sure ill never get to do. so im sure ill need to speak it well to get by there if i ever actually get to do this so its like on my list of those things you wan t to do before your dead lol xd.

thanks for the offer. if i ever get stuck on stuff ill ask you. Very Happy

Current date/time is Thu Sep 21, 2017 3:18 pm