Xeno Underground

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Xeno Metaseries Community

Hello, this forum is in read-only mode. There is another forum at https://godsibb.net.

2 posters

Something that's been bugging me

BWSheaffer
    BWSheaffer

Something that's been bugging me Empty Something that's been bugging me

Post by BWSheaffer Mon Apr 13, 2015 12:26 am

Ok, so in episode I Albedo gets part of the Y-data from MOMO in the song of Nephilim. But when he tries to access it, KOS-MOS and Shion appear within it and prevent him from fully accessing it.

What I'm trying to figure out is, is this ever fully explained as to why Shion and KOS-MOS appear within the Y-Data? I've tried to find the answer and haven't been able too, so I thought I'd post here and see if anyone knows/has any theories.
    Neosmith

Something that's been bugging me Empty Re: Something that's been bugging me

Post by Neosmith Mon Apr 13, 2015 9:42 am

BWSheaffer wrote:Ok, so in episode I Albedo gets part of the Y-data from MOMO in the song of Nephilim.  But when he tries to access it, KOS-MOS and Shion appear within it and prevent him from fully accessing it.  

What I'm trying to figure out is, is this ever fully explained as to why Shion and KOS-MOS appear within the Y-Data?  I've tried to find the answer and haven't been able too, so I thought I'd post here and see if anyone knows/has any theories.  

This was but one of many dropped plot threads from the Episode.

Essentially, the Shion/KOS-MOS image had to do with the idea that the Y-Data was possibly sentient. According to the ODM, it featured a "protection trap" and had something to do with Kevin's knowledge of the future or something.
    BWSheaffer
    BWSheaffer

Post by BWSheaffer Mon Apr 13, 2015 11:36 pm

I figured something along those lines given Kevin was on Milita at the time of the conflict, but I wasn't sure really. I hate how many dropped plots there were, I also figured that this was one of them but I wanted to check and make sure.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:11 am