Xeno Underground

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Xeno Metaseries Community

Hello, this forum is in read-only mode. There is another forum at https://godsibb.net.

5 posters

G'evening

Arubedo
    Arubedo

G'evening Empty G'evening

Post by Arubedo Fri Oct 17, 2014 10:25 pm

Helloooo. I remember first joining Xenolegacy, if anyone remembers the website. It's been so long... Oh, I joined Godsibb too, but I wasn't really that active. Was mostly active on Xenolegacy, though I forgot why I stopped going on (probably because of computer issues). Anyway, you can call me Jun! I'm active on Tumblr, but mostly on Twitter, which is @mechasexual.

I'm a huge Xeno nerd, but I haven't touched Xenoblade at all. My Wii is part broken and I've been quite busy with college, cries. My first experience with the series was through Xenosaga, and I was merely 11 when I touched it. The trilogy pretty much ruined my life and it's been ten years since I first played. What an emotional series, oh my God. I also love Xenogears A LOT. My friend got me the Perfect Works reprint a few months ago, and I am LOVING IT SO MUCH! Too bad I can't read Japanese, but there's the translations online.

Outside the Xeno series, I love Drakengard, older video games and anime stuff like Mobile Suit Gundam. Umm if you have any questions or whatever, feel free to ask. It's very pleasant to meet you all.

(p.s, can you guess my favorite Xenosaga character? Razz
    stitchedmoon
    stitchedmoon

G'evening Empty Re: G'evening

Post by stitchedmoon Sat Oct 18, 2014 6:34 am

Welcome, Jun!! :3 We do have several veterans of XL and Sibb here, so you might see some folks you recognize. Thanks for joining, and we hope you enjoy your stay!
    7-kurgan-d
    7-kurgan-d

Location : opposite end of the cosmos in a hidden star, maybe in the Emingrant Fleet or the Pilgrimage Fleet

Post by 7-kurgan-d Sat Oct 18, 2014 9:29 pm

Hi Jun and welcome to xu.

ha I'm in same boat as you I haven't play Xenoblade yet. I will one day with the wishes of the zohar or ahhh I mean with the power of the Xenoblade. I enjoy the music though. I know I know you are all saying what you mean..... you haven't played the game.

Man I wish I can buy the xg/pw reprinted book. Have you hung the poster that came with it or kept it safe inside the book cover?

Hmm so you enjoy Drakengard series. I never got around to playing this game for some reason. Did you have chance to play Drakengard 3.
    I'm not total sure where I read this but Drakengard 3 was only digital release right? or I'm thinking about another game.

Well later albedo ahhh I mean Jun :biggrin2:
    Yikari
    Yikari

Post by Yikari Sun Oct 19, 2014 3:34 am

Good time of day to you as well! I hope you'll enjoy our stay here with us.
    katimus_prime
    katimus_prime
    Administrator

Post by katimus_prime Sun Oct 19, 2014 9:57 pm

Welcome, Jun!  :D  Hope you have a good time here!  I was a lurker on Xenolegacy, myself.  :>

Also, word to XS ruining your life.  XD /fistbump

Hmmm...your favorite character must be Hammer, judging from your username.  ;D (jk)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:22 am