Xeno Underground

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Xeno Metaseries Community

Hello, this forum is in read-only mode. There is another forum at https://godsibb.net.

3 posters

New Site Stuff!

katimus_prime
    katimus_prime
    Administrator

New Site Stuff! Empty New Site Stuff!

Post by katimus_prime Mon Sep 15, 2014 10:40 pm

Hey everyone!
    Today, I put up the new main page made for us by 7-kurgan-d, who is busy at work with helping tighten up the code around here.  This is one of the many improvements yet to come!  When you get a chance to un-lurk, Kurgan, you have my most heartfelt gratitude!

What's new about it?  If you've got the window maximized, see how it responds when you shrink it?  It also has a much more legible format for phones and tablets.  :D

Compared to the old home page, which was a flat plate I hammered out in photoshop and processed through dreamweaver, the new page is a lot cleaner.

Updates will be posted in this thread as they come.  :3
    stitchedmoon
    stitchedmoon

New Site Stuff! Empty Re: New Site Stuff!

Post by stitchedmoon Tue Sep 16, 2014 5:01 pm

Awesomesauce! :333 Thanks for the updates, Kat and kurgan! :3
    katimus_prime
    katimus_prime
    Administrator

Post by katimus_prime Thu Sep 25, 2014 12:41 pm

Woot! Kurgan delivered the latest update - a new background for responsive design and existing info pages, and lightbox functionality for the ODM scans! Check it out here! http://xeno-underground.net/info_xenosaga_odm.html To view the new BG for responsive design, shrink your browser window or view the site with a mobile device. :3
    7-kurgan-d
    7-kurgan-d

Location : opposite end of the cosmos in a hidden star, maybe in the Emingrant Fleet or the Pilgrimage Fleet

Post by 7-kurgan-d Fri Oct 17, 2014 9:27 pm

As kat mention I'm helping tighten up the code around here with plain old html and using css to control the sites look.

Latest Update:
    xeno-underground is now fully coded brand new with the responsive design elements. There is little bit tuning that has to be done.

On-till then, over in out. :cool2:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:59 am