Xeno Underground

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xeno Fannage!

Hello, we will be closing December 31st, 2021. Please back up your messages and exchange contact information. There is another forum at https://godsibb.net. Hello, we will be entering read-only mode on December 31st, 2021. Please back up your messages and exchange contact information. There is another forum at https://godsibb.net.

3 posters

New Site Stuff!

katimus_prime
    katimus_prime
    Administrator

New Site Stuff! Empty New Site Stuff!

Post by katimus_prime Mon Sep 15, 2014 10:40 pm

Hey everyone!
    Today, I put up the new main page made for us by 7-kurgan-d, who is busy at work with helping tighten up the code around here.  This is one of the many improvements yet to come!  When you get a chance to un-lurk, Kurgan, you have my most heartfelt gratitude!

What's new about it?  If you've got the window maximized, see how it responds when you shrink it?  It also has a much more legible format for phones and tablets.  :D

Compared to the old home page, which was a flat plate I hammered out in photoshop and processed through dreamweaver, the new page is a lot cleaner.

Updates will be posted in this thread as they come.  :3

stitchedmoon

New Site Stuff! Empty Re: New Site Stuff!

Post by stitchedmoon Tue Sep 16, 2014 5:01 pm

Awesomesauce! :333 Thanks for the updates, Kat and kurgan! :3

katimus_prime
    Administrator

Post by katimus_prime Thu Sep 25, 2014 12:41 pm

Woot! Kurgan delivered the latest update - a new background for responsive design and existing info pages, and lightbox functionality for the ODM scans! Check it out here! http://xeno-underground.net/info_xenosaga_odm.html To view the new BG for responsive design, shrink your browser window or view the site with a mobile device. :3

7-kurgan-d

Location : opposite end of the cosmos in a hidden star, maybe in the Emingrant Fleet or the Pilgrimage Fleet

Post by 7-kurgan-d Fri Oct 17, 2014 9:27 pm

As kat mention I'm helping tighten up the code around here with plain old html and using css to control the sites look.

Latest Update:
    xeno-underground is now fully coded brand new with the responsive design elements. There is little bit tuning that has to be done.

On-till then, over in out. :cool2:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Dec 06, 2021 10:06 pm