Xeno Underground

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Xeno Metaseries Community

Hello, this forum is in read-only mode. There is another forum at https://godsibb.net.

2 posters

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure

penguinbell

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Empty JoJo's Bizarre Adventure

Post by penguinbell Sat Aug 30, 2014 3:45 pm

Is anyone into JoJo's Bizarre Adventure? The manga's in the 8th part (aka JoJolion) right know (the 1st part was released in 1986) and is a huge hit in Japan, but most people here in the Western have only heard about it because of the super old OVA. An anime of the series started in 2012 and a new episode of it airs every Friday (it's currently in the second season/3rd part in the manga: Stardust Crusaders). I don't know if anyone's been checking Soraya Saga's twitter or tumblr lately, but she's quite the fan. She always draws tons of JoJo fanart.
    Personally, I love JoJo. It's just so unique and great. It'd be awesome to know if there's more people interested in it :3

Last edited by 189 on Sat Aug 30, 2014 10:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
    katimus_prime
    katimus_prime
    Administrator

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Empty Re: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure

Post by katimus_prime Sat Aug 30, 2014 5:02 pm

Awh, I myself haven't started on any of JoJo yet, but it is on my to-do list (and has been on my to-do list since Ms. Soraya started posting about it. I know a bunch of my xeno friends on tumblr also dig it, but I don't know if they're here or not.
    penguinbell

Post by penguinbell Sat Aug 30, 2014 10:15 pm

Ah, but that's okay! I've only caught up with JoJo recently and haven't read the manga yet (it's on my to-do list too). It's great to see that you're interested in it :3 And really? That's amazing! JoJo's fandom on tumblr is pretty big, but I didn't know that xeno folks were into it. Guess it's one of those good surprises Cool
    katimus_prime
    katimus_prime
    Administrator

Post by katimus_prime Fri Jul 10, 2015 12:46 pm

I've just started watching the new JoJo anime that's on Crunchyroll! I thought there was an older one available, but I guess not? Anyway, holy crap, it's amazing!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content