Xeno Underground

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Xeno Metaseries Community

Hello, this forum is in read-only mode. There is another forum at https://godsibb.net.

2 posters

Welcome back MonolithSW

Welcome back MonolithSW Empty Welcome back MonolithSW

Post by Guest Fri May 16, 2014 12:46 pm

Hello,

The recent news about Monolith new project X, has revived in me the bright old flame of the epic Xeno series. I've played almost everything about the series and enjoy every piece of this fantastic world.
    Although I planned, since a long time, to play the whole series again (starting from Xeno on psone), I'm thrilled about the "xenogears : origins" title to come on the WiiU.
    Hope Nintendo settled some kind of agreement with Square to be able to use the same universe.
    No other game (in my long player life) has provide this atmosphere, this wonderful storyline.
    Xenogears is in some ways the best in the series, but Xenosaga (especially ep1 and 3) have a special place since it has a very strong impact on me when I played it.

I felt the same experience each time I watch the X Wii U trailer.

So can't wait the "_______" (replace the _ by a still moving released date because Monolith SW are very good at creating game, but seem to underestimate the time to do it).

I already bought a Wii U the day after I saw this forthcoming episode of the xenoseries.

++
    katimus_prime
    katimus_prime
    Administrator

Welcome back MonolithSW Empty Re: Welcome back MonolithSW

Post by katimus_prime Sat May 17, 2014 12:33 am

Hi there, Optimus! I saw the rumor sheet as well, and I'm hoping it's true and that a deal was struck. The Monolith team was the heart of Square before they split off, and I'm excited (though a little speculative) at the prospect of Monolith working on a direct Xenogears sequel/prequel.
    Valkyrie
    Valkyrie

Post by Valkyrie Sat May 17, 2014 11:03 am

Hi and welcome here !

Today this community is surely the best when it's about Xeno.

Anyway, just be very wary about the news about the next game of Monolith Soft.

For example :
    http://wiiudaily.com/2014/05/nintendo-e3-2014-rumor/

This is probably a fake since the right of Xenogears belongs to Square, and not to Nintendo-Monolith.

I have also heard about the fact that the game would be entitled ''Xenoworld'' , and would include multiplayer mode (up to 4 players). But this information come from an unverified leak of the E3, so nothing you can really trust  Sad

There is a topic for this here :
    http://xeno-underground.net/bbs/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=173&p=8281#p8281

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:41 am