Xeno Underground

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xeno Fannage!

Hello, we will be closing December 31st, 2021. Please back up your messages and exchange contact information. There is another forum at https://godsibb.net. Hello, we will be entering read-only mode on December 31st, 2021. Please back up your messages and exchange contact information. There is another forum at https://godsibb.net.

2 posters

Enchanted arms.

Enchanted arms. Empty Enchanted arms.

Post by Guest Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:12 pm

So,am I the only who plays/has played it so far?I play for xbox360 but they have ended up releasing for ps3 too,playing it for 55 hours more or less so far,and it's a great game!But I'll only go to details if someone has played/is willing to try it Smile
    RED ODA
    RED ODA

Enchanted arms. Empty Re: Enchanted arms.

Post by RED ODA Thu Mar 27, 2014 4:01 pm

I have the English version since I got my 1st Xbox360 in 2008/2009 but played only the beginning. However I bought a Japanese Xbox360 a few months ago because I wanna play all JRPGs with Japanese voice acting released on that plataform and I plan to play both English and Japanese versions of EA as soon as I finish Magna Carta 2 JPN.

Angelfeathers
    Angelfeathers

Post by Angelfeathers Mon Mar 16, 2015 12:39 pm

More than a year ago I got that game without knowing ANYTHING about it. I had never heard of it before, I didn't know what to expect so I was very surprised when I started playing it and I loved it! I didn't finish the game yet but I would love to play through it again. It seems to me like a game that almost nobody knows about, I never saw any hype or info for it anywhere. That game just came out of nowhere for me and I was pleasantly surprised finding myself enjoying it!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Dec 01, 2021 6:44 am