Xeno Underground

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Xeno Metaseries Community

Hello, this forum is in read-only mode. There is another forum at https://godsibb.net.

4 posters

.: Suikoden Series :.

Monstrocker
    Monstrocker

.: Suikoden Series :. Empty .: Suikoden Series :.

Post by Monstrocker Sat Mar 30, 2013 10:18 pm

.: Anyone ever heard of the series? In general, what is your favorite Suikoden game and why?

For me, I love all the Suikoden games, including 3, 4 and Rhapsodia. However, I kinda hate the fact that the main villain in Suikoden 3 is
    Spoiler:
    The ones I favor the most is Suikoden 2, 5 and 4/Tactics

By the way, recently Suikogaiden is fully fan translated :O  :.
    katimus_prime
    katimus_prime
    Administrator

.: Suikoden Series :. Empty Re: .: Suikoden Series :.

Post by katimus_prime Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:45 am

I've only ever played the first 2, but I don't actually own them because they were really rare even when they came out. I do have some good, fuzzy memories about them being really awesome to play, though. It's been at least 12 years, though.
    stitchedmoon
    stitchedmoon

Post by stitchedmoon Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:33 am

It's been a while for me too (10-11 years?), but I played the first two in high school and loved them. Suikoden 1 in particular will always be part of my happy place. C: Weirdly, I remember falling in love with the soundtracks and environments more than with any specific character. I liked the detail they put into making every town/region look different. It was definitely an inspiration for me too.
    Monstrocker
    Monstrocker

Post by Monstrocker Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:10 pm

stitchedmoon wrote:It's been a while for me too (10-11 years?), but I played the first two in high school and loved them.  Suikoden 1 in particular will always be part of my happy place. C:  Weirdly, I remember falling in love with the soundtracks and environments more than with any specific character.  I liked the detail they put into making every town/region look different.  It was definitely an inspiration for me too.

.: The whole soundtrack in the series is really good. Especially the Suikoden 1 song called "Seika" really soothed my mind :D :.
    JerriLeah7
    JerriLeah7
    Little Master

Post by JerriLeah7 Wed May 08, 2013 6:10 pm

YES.  I bet you can guess my favorite game by my statement that my favorite character is Lady Sialeeds.  <3  I heart her long time.  lol

I must say it has really interesting game play and I love the characters and plot.  The music is beautiful, the art is unique, and I have many fond memories with the series, despite it having been so long since I was last able to play any of them.
    Monstrocker
    Monstrocker

Post by Monstrocker Sat May 11, 2013 8:58 pm

Leah7 wrote:YES.  I bet you can guess my favorite game by my statement that my favorite character is Lady Sialeeds.  <3  I heart her long time.  lol

I must say it has really interesting game play and I love the characters and plot.  The music is beautiful, the art is unique, and I have many fond memories with the series, despite it having been so long since I was last able to play any of them.

.: Daww this is easy. You love Suikoden V C:

Speaking of Sialeeds, I never really thought of her true intention before she
    Spoiler:

- One of my favorite characters was Richard, since he's so good at parrying. I also love Roy too, because he's so... soooo handsome and bad ass in battle!

Heck, the characters were pretty good :.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:20 am