Xeno Underground

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Xeno Metaseries Community

Hello, this forum is in read-only mode. There is another forum at https://godsibb.net.

4 posters

M_T's Graphics

M_T's Graphics Empty M_T's Graphics

Post by Guest Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:28 am

I figured that it time for me to make a thread of my stuffs.  Fairly large post as will be a lot of my posts.  
    I absolutely love criticism and critiques.  

Some of my avatars, signatures, and wallpapers will contain fan art.  I do not claim to own said fan art I only put it together in the creation.  If I know who created the fan art I will credit them but if the source doesn't seem reliable (google images, 4chan) the fan art will not be credited.  I just wanted to make it clear that the fan art that I use is not mine and I do not own it.

Signatures

M_T's Graphics With-arms-wide-open

M_T's Graphics Promises-easier-made-than-kept

M_T's Graphics Not-this-time

M_T's Graphics Day-dreaming-of-you

M_T's Graphics Dissidia-tifa-dream

The two below were originally made as wallpapers for my old phone but they could be used as signatures as well.

M_T's Graphics Rinoa

M_T's Graphics Yuna

Wallpapers - I don't make a whole lot of wallpapers for regular computers anymore.  I started dual-screening last year so I've been making wallpapers for that.  

M_T's Graphics Th_yuna-1   M_T's Graphics Th_Serah-Farron   M_T's Graphics Th_oerba-dia-vanille   M_T's Graphics Th_moogle   M_T's Graphics Th_Claire-farron

I don't mind at all if my stuff is used.  All that I ask is that you give credit where it's needed.
    TheMagician
    TheMagician

M_T's Graphics Empty Re: M_T's Graphics

Post by TheMagician Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:39 am

Yep, still some of the best works I have ever seen. I don't have a favorite out of these, but that doesn't change the fact that they're fantastic. ;<br /><br />)

Post by Guest Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:44 am

Daww. Thanks Magician! I was surprised to see that you hadn't started a thread yet.
    TheMagician
    TheMagician

Post by TheMagician Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:02 pm

Maybe_Tomorrow wrote:Daww.  Thanks Magician!  I was surprised to see that you hadn't started a thread yet.
    There's a reason for that. I haven't made a new piece of work (barring things like avas and sigs) for quite a long while. My style and approach really haven't changed, but the computers and the technology that surround it sure has. Being unable to keep up with the times as well as doing the same thing over and over finally killed my motivation, sad as that sounds.
    kare_reiko
    kare_reiko
    Donator

Post by kare_reiko Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:38 pm

I love the Kossy one, it has most interesting shape.
    chibi
    chibi
    Jr.xShion Pioneer!

Post by chibi Fri Mar 01, 2013 6:10 pm

M_T, your stuff is still as gorgeous as ever!

I still have some of the old Jr.xShion stuff you made me. XD

EDIT - Holy crap, I love that Vanille one you did. I'm a big fan of Vanille's, so it's nice to see her get some love.
    stitchedmoon
    stitchedmoon

Post by stitchedmoon Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:38 pm

Love your graphics, M_T! :3

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:40 am