Xeno Underground

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Xeno Metaseries Community

Hello, this forum is in read-only mode. There is another forum at https://godsibb.net.

4 posters

Kingdom Hearts

Kingdom Hearts Empty Kingdom Hearts

Post by Guest Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:35 am

NO KH THREAD? A CRIME!

lol if there's one and I didn't see it please punch me and delete this

ok here we go!

Kingdom Hearts is my other gaming passion, the other being Xenosaga of course. Admittedly, I'm more into KH these days since it's still putting out new content (I still hold out hope for Episodes IV, V and VI though ;__;7) and therefore can hold my interest more. Anyway, I played it when I first came out and loved it. After KH2 I was kind of like "UM RIGHT THEN" and didn't do anything with the series until 2010 when I got back into the fandom and man did I come back with a vengeance. The hype over Birth By Sleep is what reeled me back I think. ANYWAY...

I LOVE talking about this series and I have a lot of FEELINGS about it, so I hope you're all ready for some PASSION and GLORY.

My personal ranking of the games now is...

KH1 = BBS > Dream Drop > COM/reCOM > 358/2 = KH2 > Coded/reCoded

Favorite Org member is Xigbar<3 Braig/Xigbar are the best characters this series has to offer. But I'll stop here and wait for some discussion to arise before I run my mouth anymore. Well, at least I hope some discussion is generated XD Oh one more thing:

GET HYPED FOR THE HD RE-RELEASES! Wooo~
    katimus_prime
    katimus_prime
    Administrator

Kingdom Hearts Empty Re: Kingdom Hearts

Post by katimus_prime Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:37 pm

Wooo! Admittedly, I've only played KH 1 and 2, so I can't speak for the rest of the series. I liked both of them, though, and should probably start catching up. ^^ I'm a Xigbar fan as well! :3

Post by Guest Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:27 am

Do you have a PS3? Since they're doing re-releases (1.5 having KH1FM, reCOM and completely voiced/re-done cutscenes from days. 2.5 PRESUMABLY have KH2FM+, Dream Drop FM and reCoded cutscenes plus 0.5 with Birth By Sleep and the as of yet unreleased/unconfirmed BBS vol. 2) it will be much easier to have access to all the titles. Probably because KH3 is the next game coming out more or less.

The only legit thing that's confirmed about the reMIX re-releases is everything included in 1.5 -- which is coming stateside due to Jesse McCartney leaking a picture + video looooool. Nomura more or less confirmed that 2.5 is coming, but now we don't know what will be on it. Originally people thought BBSFM would be on there, but that would edge out either reCoded and DDD (if they stick to the 3 game per reMIX thing) and then I thought it wouldn't make sense to put a prequel bundled with games that are set in KH2 and after. SOOO it's shitty but we'll probably get a 0.5 reMIX as well (the 0.5 number appeared in some ending BBS/FM cutscene) but it'd be weird just to have ONE game on there, right? I mean, BBS by itself is definitely the handheld game that most deserves a solo console HD release but still...

ughhh I could speculate about everything in this series for 5 hours straight. Or just fangirl.

katimus wrote:I'm a Xigbar fan as well!  :3

JUST WHEN I THOUGHT I COULDN'T LOVE YOU ANY MORE<33

I have so much fanart of him it takes up over 12 pages in my photobucket main album... But like with most other fangirls I like Axel as well. Saix is neat and I want to know more about it and Xemnas... DAT VOICE. Luxord makes me laugh in 358/2 Days and the associated manga but in KH2 I was just like "who are these guys and why do I care?" 358/2 Days really sheds some much needed light on the Org.

None Org. member favorite character though... hmmm... Riku I guess. He's had some GREAT character development since KH1. Total bro status in Dream Drop Distance. Sora got a huge injection of NAIVE for DDD ...
    Monstrocker
    Monstrocker

Post by Monstrocker Sun Jun 02, 2013 2:45 pm

.: YES. YESSSSSSS A KH TOPIC.

Welp, I'm waiting for 1.5 to come out so I can catch up to the other KH games. One of my favorites is CHain of Memories, 358/2 days, and Dream Drop distance. Well mostly KH 358/2 days because of Roxas and Xion Sad ((Forever OTP))
    katimus_prime
    katimus_prime
    Administrator

Post by katimus_prime Tue Jun 04, 2013 12:52 pm

Ahhh, why forum no tell me I have a reply?
    12 pages worth of photobucket fanart of Xigbar sounds as bad as my Cherenkov stash alone. Alas, I don't have a PS3. I wish I did, though. I am kind of peeved that I've heard the PS4 is not backwards compatible, tho.

I really need to get my hands on DDD because they not only did a Tron Legacy level, but they also did a Hunchback of Notre Dame level. *u*
    Neosmith

Post by Neosmith Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:50 am

I wrote a small article post on the series over here (careful, it's got lotsa spoilers):
    http://kh13.com/forum/topic/51634-unable-to-let-go-of-the-past-how-kh-is-a-lot-like-metal-gear-spoilers/
    Monstrocker
    Monstrocker

Post by Monstrocker Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:17 am

.: By the way, I know its late and all, but KH3 is coming out. :.
    katimus_prime
    katimus_prime
    Administrator

Post by katimus_prime Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:54 pm

I still need to read your article, Neo, but I keep getting distracted. ^^

I am really excited for KH3. Though I hope I'll be able to follow the story decently because I've only played the main games. :c
    Neosmith

Post by Neosmith Thu Jun 20, 2013 5:45 pm

Hey, it's cool. Everyone's busy nowadays.

But yeah, I hope we don't have to wait for the PS4 to get KH3.
    chibi
    chibi
    Jr.xShion Pioneer!

Post by chibi Fri Jun 21, 2013 10:10 am

The way things are going at S-E, you'll be lucky to see KH3 on the PS4.

I enjoyed the two console games myself. Those are the only two I've played completely through. I have 358/2 Days, but I'm not much of a handheld person. As much as I love Roxas' character, I just can't seem to get into the game enough.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:08 pm