Xeno Underground

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xeno Fannage!

Hello, we will be closing December 31st, 2021. Please back up your messages and exchange contact information. There is another forum at https://godsibb.net. Hello, we will be entering read-only mode on December 31st, 2021. Please back up your messages and exchange contact information. There is another forum at https://godsibb.net.

Programming

Programming Empty Programming

Post by Guest Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:45 pm

This might seem really random, but at this point I am asking anywhere and everywhere I can.

I am trying to install a paypal subscription feature to my site. I have API numbers and everything necessary, but I don't know how to implement it. There are plug-ins that exist for this purpose, but I can't get them to work.

Right now I am trying to install a mod for it to phpBB, because this was the only free option that I could find. Automod installed the package correctly, but the checkout feature still doesn't work. I can't get to Paypal from the checkout cart, and there is no indication of where it has failed.

There's also a plug-in for Wordpress I'm interested in, but it's $97 and I'm still not sure it will work right.

So... anybody know what they are doing out there? I apparently don't.
    katimus_prime
    katimus_prime
    Administrator

Programming Empty Re: Programming

Post by katimus_prime Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:50 pm

I really wish I could help with this, but unfortunately I'm at a loss. I was once able to get a simple paypal widget on my page for my webcomic, but I never got to the point of testing it to see if it actually worked.

Current date/time is Wed Dec 01, 2021 7:10 am