Xeno Underground

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Xeno Metaseries Community

Hello, this forum is in read-only mode. There is another forum at https://godsibb.net.

4 posters

topical joke about "PP video" goes here

stitchedmoon
    stitchedmoon

topical joke about "PP video" goes here Empty topical joke about "PP video" goes here

Post by stitchedmoon Fri Apr 27, 2018 10:24 am

Dunno if anyone else has seen this already (I found the link via a Japanese fan artist on twitter who I think some of my mutuals follow) but like ...

apparently someone recorded an entire playthrough of Pied Piper and put it on YouTube and I am having some emotions now???

I haven't watched the entire thing yet (although I did skip ahead to That Scene because I love crying and being sad), but like.  I kind of want to liveblog it ahahaha :1
    katimus_prime
    katimus_prime
    Administrator

topical joke about "PP video" goes here Empty Re: topical joke about "PP video" goes here

Post by katimus_prime Fri Apr 27, 2018 12:08 pm

Ohhh that is fantastic!!!
    stitchedmoon
    stitchedmoon

topical joke about "PP video" goes here Empty XS Pied Piper video thingy aaaaAAAAAAAAAAHHH

Post by stitchedmoon Sun Apr 29, 2018 5:25 pm

:D!!!  I kind of want to thank the person who posted it but I, like, forgot how to say stuff in Japanese. orz

I got about halfway through and had to stop just now because
    topical joke about "PP video" goes here Aaaaaa10

that face canceled my daddy issues, resurrected my dead houseplants, and forgave my student loan debt.
    stitchedmoon
    stitchedmoon

topical joke about "PP video" goes here Empty Re: topical joke about "PP video" goes here

Post by stitchedmoon Mon Apr 30, 2018 10:36 am

oh wow voyager's headspace is freakadelic

Spoiler:

jebus freaking space christ, erich
    katimus_prime
    katimus_prime
    Administrator

Post by katimus_prime Mon Apr 30, 2018 12:24 pm

CUTE ZIGGY IS CUTE!!!
    Eraserhead much, Voyager? X3
    Ulala5
    Ulala5

Post by Ulala5 Wed May 02, 2018 10:56 pm

Somebody should download the videos as back-up just in case they get deleted. I've seen a lot of content like this get either deleted, privatized or the accounts get banned for copyright. What a Face
    stitchedmoon
    stitchedmoon

Post by stitchedmoon Fri May 04, 2018 7:09 am

^ Yeah, I was worried about that too.  I've kinda had to restrain myself from hollering about it all over the internet in case it gets flagged or something. T^T

I was super bummed when the old PP fan-translation site got taken down a few years ago (not because of a copyright thing afaik--I think the domain just expired or something depressingly mundane like that?), but I did manage to copy the entire script into a Word document in case anyone needs it, like, for reference or something. ;3
    Tehrin
    Tehrin

Post by Tehrin Tue May 29, 2018 1:37 am

stitchedmoon wrote:^ Yeah, I was worried about that too.  I've kinda had to restrain myself from hollering about it all over the internet in case it gets flagged or something. T^T

I was super bummed when the old PP fan-translation site got taken down a few years ago (not because of a copyright thing afaik--I think the domain just expired or something depressingly mundane like that?), but I did manage to copy the entire script into a Word document in case anyone needs it, like, for reference or something. ;3

I was considering reuploading it with credit. Maybe adding some additional images screencapped from this youtube video?
    katimus_prime
    katimus_prime
    Administrator

Post by katimus_prime Tue May 29, 2018 8:51 pm

If yall need space or a mirror, you know I gotcher back for this!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:58 pm