Xeno Underground

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Xeno Metaseries Community

Hello, this forum is in read-only mode. There is another forum at https://godsibb.net.

4 posters

Hello, Killer64 here

Killer64
    Killer64

Hello, Killer64 here Empty Hello, Killer64 here

Post by Killer64 Tue Sep 27, 2016 11:35 pm

Hello everyone, I am new to this forum although I guess I am a more recent fan of the Xeno series. My deep love and devotion to this series actually began in 2012 when I finally decided to buy and play through Xenogears after hearing about it for years from other JRPG fans. I finally bought my first copy of Xenogears while on the college NSE (National Student Exchange) program in California. Throughout my travels alone, wherever I went I continued to play through this perfect masterpiece of a game slowly discovering the true scope of its perfection. One thing to note, at the time I was actually a huge Final Fantasy VII fanboy as at the time I believed that was the best JRPG I had ever played. Little did I know, Xenogears would completely replace FFVII as my favorite game of all time and as of now in my opinion is the most perfect and emotional experience I have ever had with a video game to the point where after my 3rd play through a few months ago I actually shed tears and cried uncontrollably when the credits rolled which no other game has ever done to me. After my first playthrough of Xenogears, I started a gaming marathon which to this day I am still working on to beat all of the Xeno games. So far I have beaten Xenogears and all three of the Xenosaga games with Xenosaga Episode III being my 3rd favorite game of all time (Chrono Cross is my 2nd favorite) and now I am trying to beat Xenoblade Chronicles for the Wii. I do hope to meet other fans who love this series so deeply such as myself on this forum, ever since I first beat Xenogears I have been researching the series and have also been collecting video games and merchandise from it because of how much the series has affected my life and my beliefs on the reality of the nature of humanity. I would also love to find other players to hangout with on PSN, PC or on the WiiU although even though I have an Xbox and Xbox360 I rarely ever actually use it. Again I am very happy I finally found an active forum for this series and would love to meet the members! Very Happy Shocked
    katimus_prime
    katimus_prime
    Administrator

Hello, Killer64 here Empty Re: Hello, Killer64 here

Post by katimus_prime Sun Oct 02, 2016 3:51 pm

Hey there, Killer64!
    Thanks for signing up! Xenogears means quite a lot to me as well. Sorry it's a little quiet here, though.
    Killer64
    Killer64

Post by Killer64 Tue Oct 04, 2016 1:50 pm

Yeah I noticed, it took me awhile to even find a Xeno forum with recent activity and a decent amount of registered users. Most of the other Xeno forums I found only have like a handful of people registered and no one has posted anything in several years. I signed up to find users with a common interest and if possible find others to play with online either on PC, PSN or on the Wii U. I was wondering if my post of my deep love for Xenogears might have seemed creepy of freaked some users out though Razz Other than the Xeno games, I tend to love JRPGs in general and have a habit of hunting down the obscure games which most have never heard of or played along with other types of genres and gundam model building or "Gunpla".
    stitchedmoon
    stitchedmoon

Post by stitchedmoon Fri Oct 07, 2016 2:43 pm

Hey there! Welcome aboard! :3
    Valkyrie
    Valkyrie

Post by Valkyrie Sun Oct 09, 2016 5:00 pm

Hi Killer64 ! Nice to meet you sunny
    katimus_prime
    katimus_prime
    Administrator

Post by katimus_prime Thu Nov 03, 2016 9:50 pm

I think you'll find that loving Xenogears too much is the opposite of a problem here. Sorry it's so quiet.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:25 pm