Xeno Underground

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Xeno Metaseries Community

Hello, this forum is in read-only mode. There is another forum at https://godsibb.net.

+2
Valkyrie
FishyFish_RU
6 posters

FishyFish_RU
    FishyFish_RU

new member Empty new member

Post by FishyFish_RU Sun Jun 19, 2016 12:03 pm

Hello  sunny

I've recently played the Xenosaga trilogy for the first time. I'm 31, from Russia, female, and have been seeking a place to talk to other Xenosaga fans.

I'm also a fic writer, and am already writing a chaos x Shion fic  I love you It spans all three games rather faithfully, but I really want to write a different ending for the game. I don't like tragedies!

You can already guess who my favorite characters are from what I said...

In general, I like RPGs and JRPGs with good storytelling, I think my #1 favorite JRPG is Trails in the Sky. I've discovered JRPGs rather recently, though, before that I only played Western RPGs and games of other genres. So now I'm going through old JRPGs that were hailed as masterpieces (this is how I stumbled upon Xenosaga).

It's nice that this fandom is at least semi-alive ALL HAIL THE MIGHTY
    Valkyrie
    Valkyrie

new member Empty Re: new member

Post by Valkyrie Sun Jun 19, 2016 1:19 pm

Hey FishyFish, nice to meet you  cheers
    It's true that activity is very low here recently, but all Xeno-fans are welcomed anyway Smile

About Xenosaga, though there is no new official games announced, there are some wonderful Xenosaga-relative fan-made projects that are still alive.
    Exemples :
    Xenosaga Pied Piper fan-manga :
    http://xeno-underground.net/wiki/index.php?title=Xenosaga_pied_piper
    Xenosaga I.II (Nintendi DS) English patch project :
    http://aerie.wingdreams.net/?cat=11
    Xenosaga Freaks - Xenocomi English Translation :
    https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL7H6QPIXwbUTcERm2SaWF078X00T-gb71

These projects prove that this series still have a small but solid fandom.

Enjoy your time here !
    katimus_prime
    katimus_prime
    Administrator

Post by katimus_prime Sun Jun 19, 2016 1:38 pm

Hey there, FishyFish!  It's never too late to come into the Xeno fandom.  :>  Thanks for coming around! Welcome, and I hope you have fun.

(Of course I have to use the Why Fish icon here, hehe.)
    Why?
    JerriLeah7
    JerriLeah7
    Little Master

Post by JerriLeah7 Sun Jun 19, 2016 3:09 pm

Welcome to XU!!! Very Happy
    AlbedoActual
    AlbedoActual

Post by AlbedoActual Sun Jun 19, 2016 4:09 pm

FishyFish_RU wrote:Hello  sunny

I've recently played the Xenosaga trilogy for the first time. I'm 31, from Russia, female, and have been seeking a place to talk to other Xenosaga fans.

I'm also a fic writer, and am already writing a chaos x Shion fic  I love you It spans all three games rather faithfully, but I really want to write a different ending for the game. I don't like tragedies!

You can already guess who my favorite characters are from what I said...

In general, I like RPGs and JRPGs with good storytelling, I think my #1 favorite JRPG is Trails in the Sky. I've discovered JRPGs rather recently, though, before that I only played Western RPGs and games of other genres. So now I'm going through old JRPGs that were hailed as masterpieces (this is how I stumbled upon Xenosaga).

It's nice that this fandom is at least semi-alive ALL HAIL THE MIGHTY

Привет приятно встретиться с вами , меня зовут Альбедо ...
    anyway I agree with you and I am starting a Project to remake Xenosaga 1 thru 6 (yes I will include the second trilogy) in Unreal 4... perhaps you would like to assist, anything helps from ideas to actual work, my original idea is in the xenosaga section, and may be a bit rough But I will happily answer any questions you may have, whether about the game or myself (such as what happened after episode 3)... and no I am not good at Russian but I do want to learn someday. Very Happy
    stitchedmoon
    stitchedmoon

Post by stitchedmoon Sun Jun 19, 2016 5:40 pm

Yay, welcome!  And thanks for joining! :3
    FishyFish_RU
    FishyFish_RU

Post by FishyFish_RU Mon Jun 20, 2016 2:31 am

Thank you all for being so welcoming Smile

Xenosaga I.II (Nintendo DS) English patch project looks interesting! I wonder if they're going to ever be done, though. I usually don't put my hopes up when english patches are concerned, to avoid being disappointed later.

AlbedoActual, are you actually capable of doing such a thing alone? Not to seem skeptical, but it's a huge undertaking.

Any chaos fans in the topic? Embarassed

It's a bit weird. I wanted to talk about Xenosaga so much, but now that I found whom to talk to, I don't know what to say... Ok, I'll create a topic in Xenosaga subforum and put there what I already wrote on another forum. There were some replies, but people just disappeared after writing once, so we couldn't talk meaningfully.

Oh wait. I will actually invite them over here... Or try to. They might never look back into that topic, lol.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content