Xeno Underground

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Xeno Metaseries Community

Hello, this forum is in read-only mode. There is another forum at https://godsibb.net.

5 posters

greeeheh i'm the prints of all darkneese....*flap*

Pixy
    Pixy

greeeheh i'm the prints of all darkneese....*flap* Empty greeeheh i'm the prints of all darkneese....*flap*

Post by Pixy Tue Apr 01, 2014 1:02 am

ahem

hello my name is :shaking:

I'm from the internet and I'm here to save the video games.

Question: Was anyone here ever registered on the official xenosaga forums back in like, 2003? I sure hope so. It would be nice to meet an old comrade...
    katimus_prime
    katimus_prime
    Administrator

greeeheh i'm the prints of all darkneese....*flap* Empty Re: greeeheh i'm the prints of all darkneese....*flap*

Post by katimus_prime Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:18 pm

Hey there!
    Hope you has a good time here!
    I think Xerno and oraf are folks from the official forums? I don't see them around a whole lot, but they poke their heads in from time to time.
    chibi
    chibi
    Jr.xShion Pioneer!

greeeheh i'm the prints of all darkneese....*flap* Empty Re: greeeheh i'm the prints of all darkneese....*flap*

Post by chibi Wed Apr 02, 2014 2:02 pm

I was on the official Xenosaga III forum but not the original Xenosaga forum. Didn't even know that was a thing.

Anyway, welcome to X-U! Hope you enjoy your stay! :nice:
    Yikari
    Yikari

Post by Yikari Wed Apr 02, 2014 5:24 pm

Welcome! Hope you will enjoy your time with us!
    stitchedmoon
    stitchedmoon

Post by stitchedmoon Fri Apr 04, 2014 8:12 pm

Hiya, Pixy! Welcome to XU! :33

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2014 3:17 pm

What the...anyhow welcome back!
    Pixy
    Pixy

Post by Pixy Sun Apr 06, 2014 7:18 pm

chibi wrote:I was on the official Xenosaga III forum but not the original Xenosaga forum.  Didn't even know that was a thing.

Anyway, welcome to X-U!  Hope you enjoy your stay!  :nice:

it was a wonderful place, with wonderful questions, such as "Can Kos-mos give pregnant" and "Would you put salt made out of gnosis-touched people on your food"
    Yikari
    Yikari

Post by Yikari Mon Apr 07, 2014 4:43 am

Pixy wrote:
    it was a wonderful place, with wonderful questions, such as "Can Kos-mos give pregnant" and "Would you put salt made out of gnosis-touched people on your food"

...I could've lived out my days happily without ever wondering about that. Why.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:56 am