Xeno Underground

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Xeno Metaseries Community

Hello, this forum is in read-only mode. There is another forum at https://godsibb.net.

4 posters

Hey everybody.

BlueMetal
    BlueMetal

Hey everybody. Empty Hey everybody.

Post by BlueMetal Thu Oct 31, 2013 3:56 am

I know I've been registered for like a month already, I just tend to forget to make threads like these in welcoming areas. Razz

I'm BlueMetal. Name is just a combo of my favorite color and music genre. :2thumbs: Figured both words together sounded neat. Grew up with Mario, Megaman, and some Sonic. Blue characters (Or half blue, lol) are freakin' cool. And I'm even a long-haired rocker to fit the 'metal' part of the name. Head banging to some loud music is quite fun I must say.

Been a fan of Xenosaga maybe only for a few years or so, but fell in love with the series. I've seen my sister play a little bit of the first game many years ago, but never asked to try it myself. So one day I decided, I'm getting really bored with most of my games. I want something single player that will keep me hooked, and I've already completed my .Hack// games like 2-3 times. So I called Gamestop and asked if they had Xenosaga in stock, and they did, but it was near closing time. Me and my mom quickly drove out there, going way over the speed limit a couple of times (Glad there were no cops around!) to make it before they closed. Totally worth it! Was up all night playing it. Even got one of my good buddies into the series too.

I'm also a Guitar Hero player coming from the land of Score Hero. As a major player who's lost his stride and motivation to play a game that is now dead (Thanks Activision), I'm finding my new home in the Xenosaga series and the hobby of speed running games, since I'm a player that loves challenge! So I'm hoping to put those together and try to get the best times in these games, since I've already played the hell out of them.

So what's up guys? Hoping to get into the Xeno community like I was in the GH one. :biggrin2:
    stitchedmoon
    stitchedmoon

Hey everybody. Empty Re: Hey everybody.

Post by stitchedmoon Thu Oct 31, 2013 6:23 am

Hey, BlueMetal! :3 Welcome officially~! :D

Post by Guest Thu Oct 31, 2013 11:22 am

Welcome =D
    TheMagician
    TheMagician

Post by TheMagician Fri Nov 01, 2013 3:23 pm

Yes, yes, welcome to the board! We don't bite, but I'm sure you figured that out already. Very Happy

Post by Guest Sun Nov 03, 2013 5:26 am

Hello!Nice to meet you,hope you have fun,fella megaman gamer!

(Obs: I would have used version x6 of ultimate armor as avatar myself lol)
    katimus_prime
    katimus_prime
    Administrator

Post by katimus_prime Mon Nov 04, 2013 8:46 am

Official hellos, BlueMetal! It's awesome that XS still gets new fans despite how old the title is getting.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:01 am