Xeno Underground

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Xeno Metaseries Community

Hello, this forum is in read-only mode. There is another forum at https://godsibb.net.

3 posters

A wild Lennox appeared!?

Ryen

A wild Lennox appeared!? Empty A wild Lennox appeared!?

Post by Ryen Mon Oct 21, 2013 11:42 am

Hey there guise! Lennox here.

I recently came upon the Xenofandom thanks to Xenoblade, and as a result, I've been hooked on it ever since. I've been waiting for X, having frequent conversations with Soraya herself (she looks really pretty in the Mazinger Z Lumino Magazine shot), developing characters with Enneagram types (and tritypes) no less and my final essay for high school is evaluating Xenogears' portrayal of DID.

Thanks, guise!
    L

A wild Lennox appeared!? Empty Re: A wild Lennox appeared!?

Post by Guest Mon Oct 21, 2013 11:46 am

Welcome!! (Man, I've been developing characters with Enneagram types too!! I feel a little less crazy knowing that someone else has felt spurred to do the same thing.)
    katimus_prime
    katimus_prime
    Administrator

Post by katimus_prime Mon Oct 21, 2013 12:06 pm

Welcome welcome! :D It is really a treat to have Soraya-san around on Twitter. (I'm usually a bit too nervous to want to bother her, tho.) Hope you have a good time! :3

Post by Guest Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:30 pm

Hello Lennox,h0pe you enjoy the forum and don't get scared with canibalism scenes ^^
    stitchedmoon
    stitchedmoon

Post by stitchedmoon Tue Oct 22, 2013 7:09 am

Hiya, Lennox!  Welcome aboard! :333

QuiteBrilliantIndeed wrote:(Man, I've been developing characters with Enneagram types too!! I feel a little less crazy knowing that someone else has felt spurred to do the same thing.)

(Ehehe, that makes three of us~! :3 I believe there was an Enneagram types discussion thread on here awhile back: http://xeno-underground.net/bbs/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=196)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:08 am