Xeno Underground

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Xeno Metaseries Community

Hello, this forum is in read-only mode. There is another forum at https://godsibb.net.

+4
TheMagician
katimus_prime
stitchedmoon
JerriLeah7
8 posters

Farewell

JerriLeah7
    JerriLeah7
    Little Master

Farewell Empty Farewell

Post by JerriLeah7 Mon Jul 15, 2013 2:18 pm

Hello, everyone.

It has come to my attention by a dear friend that I'm a terrible forum owner and an even worse friend. As such, I'll be stepping down and leaving the forum today. I'd like to say that I'm proud of the community that has joined this board, rather than giving up when Godsibb went down. I also want to say that it has been my pleasure, for so many wonderful years, to get to know each and every single person on here and to have fun with them. I shall forever miss the Xenosaga Community, but I know where I belong and this is not it.

Please keep talking about XS and the other related games. If you give up and let the fandom for this game series fade out, we won't be able to share our passions for the series and take them to new levels and create new friendships. Xenosaga is an inspirational world where we can all sort of belong, as its filled with misfits, flaws, and powerful forces of determination and strength. These are things that we need in our life, because if we don't, we give up.

Farewell, best wishes, and of course--never forget to smile. =)
    stitchedmoon
    stitchedmoon

Farewell Empty Re: Farewell

Post by stitchedmoon Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:05 pm

I'm so sorry to see you leaving, but I understand if you feel that you need to.  *hugs*  Take care, and I hope things work out okay for you. <3

Last edited by stitchedmoon on Thu Apr 28, 2016 7:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
    katimus_prime
    katimus_prime
    Administrator

Post by katimus_prime Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:21 am

Well, just so you know, Leah, I certainly don't feel that you were anything less than awesome as a mod. You're one of the reasons this place exists. I'm sorry that you've decided to pack up. I wish I'd gotten more notice for this resignation, but you gotta do what you gotta do.

Post by Guest Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:24 pm

I could have not said it better than katimus myself,sorry to hear that someone is bothering you for that,see you around! =/
    TheMagician
    TheMagician

Post by TheMagician Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:30 pm

Ugh... I'm not really good at this.

Anyway, its a shame you decided you have to go, especially since you're one of the best folks I met in this entire community. Its been fun, Leah. I don't know where we'd be without you.
    chibi
    chibi
    Jr.xShion Pioneer!

Post by chibi Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:27 pm

Unless someone here (and that person is someone in an important position regarding the forum) told you this, there's no reason for you to leave X-U. I don't believe in allowing others to dictate your actions anymore. I did that for far too long, and it got me nowhere. So if you're going to leave, Leah, do it on your own terms and not because someone else told you something silly.

But if you insist on going, anyway, then best of luck, I guess?
    kare_reiko
    kare_reiko
    Donator

Post by kare_reiko Fri Jul 19, 2013 4:30 am

Yeah, It's no need to leave XU for anyone. Don't worry, you have place here if you wish to come back someday.
    salut hurricane
    salut hurricane

Post by salut hurricane Fri Jul 19, 2013 8:31 pm

Darn I wish I got to this sooner. Best of luck Leah7, happy travels, as you are dearly missed.
    Jintoki
    Jintoki

Post by Jintoki Sun Jul 21, 2013 9:33 am

And I'm even later. I'm so sad to see you go, Leah. Over the years, you have been a true inspiration and friend to this community. Good luck, and I hope to see you in the future.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:02 am