Xeno Underground

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Xeno Metaseries Community

Hello, this forum is in read-only mode. There is another forum at https://godsibb.net.

Touhou

Touhou Empty Touhou

Post by Guest Wed May 15, 2013 7:56 pm

Anyone here play them? My favorite is definitely Imperishable Night. My favorite song is also Reimu's theme, although I also really like Keine's theme.

For anyone who hasn't played them, I recommend you try them out. They're all PC games, and they're doujin games, so they're completely free. They're extremely difficult danmaku games, but they have really good stories, awesome music, and they're really fun. I recommend Imperishable Night, since it's considered by most, including myself, to be the best in the series, although Perfect Cherry Blossom is also really good.
    salut hurricane
    salut hurricane

Touhou Empty Re: Touhou

Post by salut hurricane Thu May 16, 2013 1:01 am

I'm not as big of a Touhou fan as I used to be but Perfect Cherry Blossom was definitely my favorite. I liked the Cirno spinoff too. I haven't played every one but I remember playing the crap out of the fighting games too, hahaha. Komachi, Shikieiki, and Sakuya were probably my three ladies.

The music was probably the main draw for me since I wasn't really into danmaku games all that much, but the designs of the characters really attracted me too, which was weird, since usually I don't dig lolita characters.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:30 pm