Xeno Underground

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Xeno Metaseries Community

Hello, this forum is in read-only mode. There is another forum at https://godsibb.net.

5 posters

yo, xenofreaks

yo, xenofreaks Empty yo, xenofreaks

Post by Guest Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:51 pm

the forum name is gnosis, and i'm new. nice to see the xenosaga love still exists. i'll try and post a little. didn't know what to name meself until i thought of them god damn gnosis. typed it in Japanese the first time and it went through. like most fans, i love all the xeno games (except for xenoblade. haven't played it).

sad to say i don't play anymore. my gaming stopped at PS2 and after XSIII. one of these days i'll go back to where it all began and visit all me favourite MOMO scenes. reminds me of a time I visited Japan two years ago. i bought meself a used Japanese version of Xenosaga I for 1,000 円 all for MOMO's character selection screen. funny guys the developers of Xenosaga I.

i like to watch a good anime of any genre. from romance to blood-c like gore. i hope to check out blood-c the last dark movie sometime soon. i'm also part of animesuki forums on a different handle.

anyways, see ya'll around.

yo, xenofreaks Empty Re: yo, xenofreaks

Post by Guest Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:12 pm

Welcome Gunooshisu! I'm not very good with katakana, but I'm presuming that I correctly translated that. It's always good to see more Xeno fans around. By the way, did you have to buy a Japanese PS2 to play that, or does it work on an American PS2? I've been wanting to play the games in Japanese for a while now.
    xenolion
    Jin's Mistress

Post by xenolion Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:15 pm

Welcome!!! *hands over caramel brownies!! I hop you have fun.

Post by Guest Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:11 pm

Be welcome gnosis/knowledge (or light of knowledge),nice see a new face,hope you enjoy the forum,if you have any questions feel free to ask them!

Post by Guest Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:19 pm

it's kinda funny when you say it like that, but that's right Adrak. said like a Japanese person. don't know for sure, but i'm assuming a Japanese version game would only work for a Japanese version console. the family i was staying with at the time had a playstation 2, and a whole bunch of other Japanese games i'd never seen here. i left my XS I there too. brownies are good. thanks xenolion. and thanks Omega for the welcome.
    katimus_prime
    katimus_prime
    Administrator

Post by katimus_prime Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:20 am

Welcome to the boards, グノーシス! I was actually pretty surprised when I saw katakana in a username. Let me know if you ever need to change it. Folks might have a bit of a time figuring out what to call you, but I guess Gnosis works for now! I used google translate because my memory for kana is terrible. Either way, hope you have fun! :3

Post by Guest Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:06 am

おねがい!if you can, please name me after a certain program they like to call, Dyson.

Thanks katimus

Post by Guest Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:45 am

katimus wrote:I used google translate because my memory for kana is terrible.

Even though katakana characters are simpler than hiragana characters, I mix them up a lot more. At times 'tsu' (ツ) and 'shi' (シ) are mixed up, but I really have a hard time differentiating 'n' (ン) and 'so' (ソ) when reading kana. And then there's the characters like 'ko' (コ) and 'yu' (ユ) as well. The easiest characters to remember are 'he' (ヘ), due to it being the same in hiragana, and 'ni' (ニ), due to it being the same as the number 'ni' (ニ).
    Xernova
    Xernova
    Xerno Res Novae

Post by Xernova Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:54 am

Welcome!

I don't know any Japanese myself, so I wouldn't know either how you actually pronounce your username. Guess I'll be going with Gnosis too then!

I do know what chaos' name looks like in Japanese, i.e. ケイオス. But only because I memorize it as JTAZ (hey, it looks like it). xD

With that said, hope you have fun here and happy posting.

Post by Guest Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:23 am

I don't know any Japanese characters, so I'll go with "Gnosis too", I guess.
    So: welcome, Gnosis! I hope you like the forums = )

Post by Guest Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:14 pm

thanks for the welcome,
    stitchedmoon
    stitchedmoon

Post by stitchedmoon Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:01 pm

Hiya, Gnosis! :3 Welcome welcome!
    katimus_prime
    katimus_prime
    Administrator

Post by katimus_prime Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:22 pm

Hahaha, Gnosis, you're now Dyson. XD You now have to log in as Dyson, tho.
    Enjoy!

Post by Guest Mon Dec 31, 2012 9:25 pm

thanks. Dyson is better. i freaked out for a second when i couldn't log in ;p
    JerriLeah7
    JerriLeah7
    Little Master

Post by JerriLeah7 Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:44 am

Welcome, Mortal.

*gives virtual cookies*

Post; be active.  Or we'll all be sad pandas.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:42 am