Xeno Fannage!

Hello, world

Psi

Hello, world

Post by Psi on Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:29 pm

I am not sure what exactly got me thinking about the series again, I think it might have been the soundtrack to Xenosaga playing on my iPod while I was working.

Anyway, hello, folks, I was around in the distant past on the Namco forums. Like, that was 1500 years ago in Internet time.

Xenosaga I think was one of those rare franchises that ended up shaping me as a person. I was going through a rough time first time I played them and ended sort of finding my tribe through the games. People nerdy enough to follow them were my people.

I think the Xenosaga fandom also introduced to me mineral and fossil hunting of all dang things which is a hobby that's stuck with me to this day.
    katimus_prime
    Administrator

Re: Hello, world

Post by katimus_prime on Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:59 pm

Hi there! Welcome!! We're a bit quiet at the moment, but I hope you enjoy your stay!

"There is no growth without birth.  Without a foothold in the past, we cannot walk toward the future.  Get thee gone, darkness!"
    stitchedmoon

Post by stitchedmoon on Thu Jul 20, 2017 8:19 am

Welcome, Psi! :3  Xenosaga was a formative experience for me too (and kind of also my gateway drug to having friends on the internet, haha).  We're glad you could join us!

opkij

Post by opkij on Fri Jul 28, 2017 6:04 pm

Hello and welcome!

"I think the Xenosaga fandom also introduced to me mineral and fossil hunting"

Haha, of all the things indeed!

Current date/time is Thu Aug 16, 2018 5:16 pm