Xeno Underground

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xeno Fannage!

Hello, we will be closing December 31st, 2021. Please back up your messages and exchange contact information. There is another forum at https://godsibb.net. Hello, we will be entering read-only mode on December 31st, 2021. Please back up your messages and exchange contact information. There is another forum at https://godsibb.net.

4 posters

Hello, world

Psi
    Psi

Hello, world Empty Hello, world

Post by Psi Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:29 pm

I am not sure what exactly got me thinking about the series again, I think it might have been the soundtrack to Xenosaga playing on my iPod while I was working.

Anyway, hello, folks, I was around in the distant past on the Namco forums. Like, that was 1500 years ago in Internet time.

Xenosaga I think was one of those rare franchises that ended up shaping me as a person. I was going through a rough time first time I played them and ended sort of finding my tribe through the games. People nerdy enough to follow them were my people.

I think the Xenosaga fandom also introduced to me mineral and fossil hunting of all dang things which is a hobby that's stuck with me to this day.
    katimus_prime
    katimus_prime
    Administrator

Hello, world Empty Re: Hello, world

Post by katimus_prime Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:59 pm

Hi there! Welcome!! We're a bit quiet at the moment, but I hope you enjoy your stay!

stitchedmoon

Post by stitchedmoon Thu Jul 20, 2017 8:19 am

Welcome, Psi! :3  Xenosaga was a formative experience for me too (and kind of also my gateway drug to having friends on the internet, haha).  We're glad you could join us!

opkij

Post by opkij Fri Jul 28, 2017 6:04 pm

Hello and welcome!

"I think the Xenosaga fandom also introduced to me mineral and fossil hunting"

Haha, of all the things indeed!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Dec 06, 2021 10:41 pm