Xeno Fannage!

Fangame Idea In Progress

momobun

Fangame Idea In Progress

Post by momobun on Sat Feb 04, 2017 4:24 pm

Hello everyone, Momobun here. Right now, there isn't really anything to look at just yet. Only reason for that is because I'm only in the starting stages of planning for this idea! The only thing that has been 100% decided is that I'm going to be working on a Xenosaga fan game. It will be an RPG and take place in an alternate timeline shortly after the events of the first game. I'll try to post semi-regular updates on the matter, and I'll provide a tech demo later on just so I can be sure everything is in working order!

Feel free to contact me or mention in a reply if you'd like to help in any manner, whether be it providing music, enemy sprites, spriting for backgrounds or anything of the sort! (Anyone who assists in any form will be given credit through the game!)
    stitchedmoon

Re: Fangame Idea In Progress

Post by stitchedmoon on Sun Feb 05, 2017 8:34 pm

Yay, that sounds awesome! :3  Are you using RPG Maker or something else?  I have a little experience (not much, but I might be able to help if you need anything, especially art-wise).  Either way, good luck! <3

momobun

Post by momobun on Sun Feb 05, 2017 10:54 pm

Yeah, RPG Maker (XP to be exact)! I'm already in the process of making sprites, and I have the walking down animation done for both Albedo and MOMO
    stitchedmoon

Post by stitchedmoon on Mon Feb 06, 2017 2:24 pm

Yay!! :3 Looking forward to your updates~

Jintoki

Post by Jintoki on Tue Feb 14, 2017 12:48 pm

Oooh, interesting. I look forward to your project!

Post by Shizukesa on Thu Feb 23, 2017 12:23 am

it sounds cool. I hope it gets done.

Post by AlbedoActual on Wed Jun 28, 2017 5:28 pm

@Shizukesa wrote:it sounds cool. I hope it gets done.

I am sorry to say this, but I personally know her, and I know for a FACT that it wont ever make it past that first post... however seeing as I am the one who gave her RPG maker XP, and was the one who first gave her the idea, alongside introduced her to the series. I do not mind attempting to make a fan game, however my last project failed due to a rather peculiar problem, my PC was destroyed... and well... I forgot about it... however using a simpler method such as unity, source, or hell even a 2D engine would be better than nothing, I have plenty of skill with writing, and I have someone who has programming skill in unity, in fact, she is my fiancee... so if I could assemble a team for a Unity project, namely mappers, modelers and such, I could make a game... theoretically. but if not, I guess I will stick to trying to figure out how to make a Zohar Model...

Current date/time is Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:24 pm