Xeno Underground

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xeno Fannage!

Hello, we will be closing December 31st, 2021. Please back up your messages and exchange contact information. There is another forum at https://godsibb.net. Hello, we will be entering read-only mode on December 31st, 2021. Please back up your messages and exchange contact information. There is another forum at https://godsibb.net.

3 posters

Xenogears in upcoming World of Final Fantasy

RadicalDreamer
    RadicalDreamer

Xenogears in upcoming World of Final Fantasy Empty Xenogears in upcoming World of Final Fantasy

Post by RadicalDreamer Sat Oct 22, 2016 5:17 pm

http://www.siliconera.com/2016/10/20/world-final-fantasy-adds-xenogears-mirage/

Fanservice is always nice.
    Apparently, Xenogears might be able to transform into a jet (did Square look at Xenoblade X? ... I don't mind... after all, maybe the Gears in XG would have been designed like this if the game had been made today).
    RadicalDreamer
    RadicalDreamer

Xenogears in upcoming World of Final Fantasy Empty Re: Xenogears in upcoming World of Final Fantasy

Post by RadicalDreamer Sat Oct 29, 2016 4:27 pm

If anyone wants to watch the videos (Xenogears looks so good... even if it does things à la G-Elements... but honestly, it looks so darn good) :

- Boss Fight
    - move sets as a summon

I also love the description. To be fair, I love a lot of things about World of Final Fantasy (the humor is wonderful for one thing). Such a shame I can't play it at the moment. I almost wish SE is going to add Fei or Bart into it as a DLC (Sora from KH is already a DLC).
    katimus_prime
    katimus_prime
    Administrator

Xenogears in upcoming World of Final Fantasy Empty Re: Xenogears in upcoming World of Final Fantasy

Post by katimus_prime Thu Nov 03, 2016 12:59 pm

So, I'm still not sure how I feel about Xenogears having a mouth but seeing and hearing those attacks in the boss fight vid made me tear up a little. I...have to get this game.

opkij

Post by opkij Fri Nov 04, 2016 9:06 pm

Haha, I did not expect this! People seem quite happy with the game overall but I will probably wait
    for a future sale even if the urge to buy the game suddenly is up quite a few percents now!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Dec 06, 2021 9:16 pm