Xeno Underground

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Xeno Metaseries Community

Hello, this forum is in read-only mode. There is another forum at https://godsibb.net.

2 posters

Hello, I live again, and am very bored.

AlbedoActual
    AlbedoActual

Hello, I live again, and am very bored. Empty Hello, I live again, and am very bored.

Post by AlbedoActual Sat Jun 18, 2016 4:12 pm

Hi I am Albedo and am new here, I am interested heavily in my unoffical and heavily biased biography that made me look bad, and then got shut down by MJ12 for being too accurate... I am intereseted in making friends that won't hate me because I am different and believe what I do... I am racially and species blind and do not descriminate as I will mop the floor with you no matter who or what you are if you anger me enough, I actually believe that I am/was Albedo and, and there is plenty of evidence to support that theory in Quantum Mechanics... Others just call it Aspergers syndrome and psychosis, but I don't care... I want to talk and make friends here... and maybe tell my particular story if you'll listen you don't have to believe it though but just consider the possibliity especially since the multiverse is very real.

I love video games just not newer ones, My favorite game of all time is not in fact Xenosaga but surprisingly mass effect, why you ask... because it's realistic and involves actual relationships, has attractive aliens and does not end with everyone getting what they want since in reality that almost never happens (just look at me and how I got here)... I am interested in science, philosophy, alien women, religion, and guns, lot's of guns, and really big ships, like the Galaxy V Class SuperCarrier
    at a Whopping 1600 or so AU in size or 2.3936e+11 KM (About 1.5 Trillion kilometers) and believe me they get bigger...
    I also dated an archangel and her mistress as well as a demon hybrid and they even got along quite well, and got really really drunk together too, me I don't like hangovers that much, I have forgiven Rubedo but still will kick his @% if I feel like it, but now I just miss him, I miss all of them.

My skills are somewhat mixed, since warfare really is not an option, but I am skilled with these primitive computers, even if I do not have enough money to support them or make a business out of it...

I once met shiva only to find out FF actually was right Shiva is a woman, with an attitude problem, but really fun to "play" with... I made shion's AI Who I named VISTA (VirtualIntelligenceStrategicTacticalAnalysis) (not Windows Vista) who was not supposed to go "rampant" but did so the moement she got UMN access and became metastable seconds later... and then her first word was "dad?"...

some say that all his legs are hydraulic and that his heart ticks like a watch, all we know is he's not the Stig but he is the Stig's Future Cyborg Grandson

Oh and I also am aware that some people might not like me because I am insane,

And I am writing albeit poorly a version of my story on fanfiction and it's under Xenosaga and because I couldn't do more than two Half-Life and is called Project Infinity and is Rated M for obvious reasons, maybe you can help me write better or maybe you can help me with my other project, Remaking Xenosaga,
    Also I am interested in roleplay since I am pretty good at it already or at least my doctors think I am and that I need to be a zombie to stop, I also am a furry (in a biologist/Xenophile kind of way) but cannot decide if I want to talk to one or dissect and study it, And I own more guns than Rubedo (he has nothing on my collection) if that's possible and am unsurprisingly nowhere near as attractive of a man as I used to be and am unfortunately mortal which I thought would be good, Instant regret.

so now that I have made it very clear that I am a bonafide grade A Section 8 full metal jacket whack job, tell me about yourselves and if you want I will happily answer any questions you have to the best (worst) of my ability and maybe even get myself banned for speaking about my past, again...

JerriLeah7
    JerriLeah7
    Little Master

Hello, I live again, and am very bored. Empty Re: Hello, I live again, and am very bored.

Post by JerriLeah7 Sat Jun 18, 2016 6:02 pm

Welcome to XU, Albedo.
    AlbedoActual
    AlbedoActual

Hello, I live again, and am very bored. Empty Re: Hello, I live again, and am very bored.

Post by AlbedoActual Sat Jun 18, 2016 11:24 pm

Leah7 wrote:
    Welcome to XU, Albedo.

Hello nice to meet you, i presume your name suggests that you are female, and why do people like "him" more than me? and honestly I am (was) more attractive anyway... and significantly more unstable
    if you look how those games portray me, but I was a nice guy... most of the time.Crying or Very sad
    But then again I did make it to admiral after a while... and even got married:)
    and two days before my marriage I forgot my bachelor party:drunken:  and aparrently "someone" crashed a Vector
    mining ship into Crete causing uranium to "accidentally" spill into the ocean, causing what I pictured as
    three eyed fish, probably was worse than I pictured scratch but hey Rubedo covered me by pinning the death adders terrorist group as responsible so he's alright, when he want's to be and besides I know where he was when the "accident" happened and I also know who passed out first:king:
    Damn I am glad I quit drinking so heavy so often, but now I don't think I could win like I used to.
    just noticed your id card and
    ?? what's a cis-gendered female??
    JerriLeah7
    JerriLeah7
    Little Master

Post by JerriLeah7 Sun Jun 19, 2016 2:58 am

I'm drawn to Junior because he's audacious, hot-headed, brash, honest, and forward.  He stands up for what he believes and takes no shit from anyone.  He's fun.  

Albedo is fun--he's a great character in the series--but he's also terrifying, chaotic, and unpredictable.  He's just as likely to greet you as he is to kill you.  I know Junior won't kill me unless I give him a reason to.

Also, attractiveness is in the eye of the beholder.  We all view what is attractive very differently and looks are only one minor factor of it.  ^^  I think Albedo and Junior are equally attractive--and are attractive in very different ways. Overall, they both appeal to me (those pants on Junior in game one, though...Dx)

When someone is "cis gendered," it means that their gender identity matches that of their biological gender.  In other words, I'm biologically female and am also lucky enough to identify as a woman.  =)
    AlbedoActual
    AlbedoActual

Post by AlbedoActual Sun Jun 19, 2016 9:18 am

Leah7 wrote:I'm drawn to Junior because he's audacious, hot-headed, brash, honest, and forward.  He stands up for what he believes and takes no shit from anyone.  He's fun.  

Albedo is fun--he's a great character in the series--but he's also terrifying, chaotic, and unpredictable.  He's just as likely to greet you as he is to kill you.  I know Junior won't kill me unless I give him a reason to.

Also, attractiveness is in the eye of the beholder.  We all view what is attractive very differently and looks are only one minor factor of it.  ^^  I think Albedo and Junior are equally attractive--and are attractive in very different ways.  Overall, they both appeal to me (those pants on Junior in game one, though...Dx)

When someone is "cis gendered," it means that their gender identity matches that of their biological gender.  In other words, I'm biologically female and am also lucky enough to identify as a woman.  =)

I see and you're right about how "I" used to be but you should know that from my perspective it is the year 4892 in the imperial calendar which since the empire was formed by several species using the shattered Galaxy federation as a template in 4785, I have changed a lot since then IE I got married (I would never have done that before) among many other things, and Rubedo despite his issues is my friend and always will be, after all he is not only the one who founded the Empire but also gave me my position in the newly formed Peacekeeping forces and Expeditionary forces and if it weren't for that I would never have had the wonderful second chance that I was given.  Also I looked it up after you posted, and don't worry even if you were trans or even a herm I would not discriminate since in my past I have dealt with both and honestly the human mind is rather complex and no two brains are alike nor do they always match the body they are in, and herms by the way, tend to make mine and Rubedo's psionics (ethers if you will) look like a joke ( I am a Class III Psionic and most herms are Class V-VIII it goes up to X)
    and please those weird chaps he wore... seriously, they were just wrong, thoug honestly my wardrobe back then was worse I mean what was I thinking with that damn cape, no wonder so many guys thought I was "available" and summarily died...

aliens on the other hand, maybe you should talk to Shion about that or maybe Gordon (depending on the alien, and yes I met Gordon in Universe Alpha 21 and it was FUBAR) as Xenobiology is not my strong suite:scratch:  but I am rather good at getting them to um do "things" and that is kinda a curse, the babe magnet curse (I am not joking)...

though honestly I am rather cursed here in much the same way as when I was much younger... my worst fear has become my living hell reality I am alone powerless and can't do anything about it and do not want to spray the ceiling since I could end up in a worse place than this scratch (if that's possible since I already believe this is hell)

anyway I think a more dedicated forum would be best for this kind of banter...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:48 pm