Xeno Underground

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Xeno Metaseries Community

Hello, this forum is in read-only mode. There is another forum at https://godsibb.net.

+4
Jintoki
Valkyrie
katimus_prime
alister
8 posters

Hi everyone!

alister
    alister

Hi everyone! Empty Hi everyone!

Post by alister Sat Jan 30, 2016 5:46 am

Hello! Very Happy

I'm Alister (or Ali for short) and - just like the other people around here - I'm a huge Xeno fan.

I discovered the Xeno games with Xenosaga many years ago and Xenosaga Ep II was my first game by MonolithSoft. However, due to the fact that I live in Europe, I couldn't go deeper in the series and that's part of the reason why I've actively campaigned for Xenosaga HD (the other part being that this trilogy is awesome and deserves more recognition!)

I've been luckier with the other games: I played Xenogears and Xenoblade Chronicles - which I both love beyond words - and I'm currently playing Xenoblade Chronicles X (I'm around 120 hours of playtime and I have yet to complete the main story).

Generally speaking, I'm an overall fan of JRPGs. I play almost only games within this genre and there are many series I'm particularly fond of.

I'm not an English native speaker, so I apologize in advance for any mistake I might make. This is also the first "international" forum I join, therefore feel free to correct me whether I do something wrong.
    katimus_prime
    katimus_prime
    Administrator

Hi everyone! Empty Re: Hi everyone!

Post by katimus_prime Sat Jan 30, 2016 6:54 pm

Hey Ali!  Thanks so much for joining!  I hope you have fun here! Feel free to jump in on any topic or start any new ones you like.  
    We actually have a whole lot of international members here at XU, so we're pretty forgiving about mistakes made, so no worries there!

Xeno has had such a hard time of it in Europe. I'm hoping Saga gets their PS2 -> PS4 port. Even if it's not HD, I think it'd help get people interested in it again, and give the regions it missed in its first release a chance to play.
    Valkyrie
    Valkyrie

Post by Valkyrie Sun Jan 31, 2016 3:42 am

Hey Ali ! Welcome in the community ! I live in Europe as well so I sincerely hope our continent will  one day obtain the whole Xenosaga trilogy Very Happy
    Jintoki
    Jintoki

Post by Jintoki Sun Jan 31, 2016 8:24 pm

Welcome! And yes, I too hope for a PS4 version of Xenosaga so one day everyone can enjoy the series to its fullest!
    opkij
    opkij

Post by opkij Tue Feb 02, 2016 9:26 am

Welcome!

Always glad to see another fan of both Xeno and RPGs!
    I always underestimate how big the classic Xeno-europe problem actually is, I also live
    in europe but I had already imported a US PS2 by the time I found the Xeno games and
    never had to deal with that problem myself.

Anyway, I still hope and wish that we will get to see the entire series one day (including Pied Piper, grr).

Yikari
    Yikari

Post by Yikari Tue Feb 02, 2016 4:16 pm

Hello, hello!

I doubt anyone here would give you sass about being less than perfect with the language, so no worries here.

Feel free to start or continue any discussion that cathes your eye. I can't guarantee I'll have anything intelligent to add, but I will certainly try! Razz
    stitchedmoon
    stitchedmoon

Post by stitchedmoon Tue Feb 02, 2016 9:14 pm

Welcome, Ali! :3
    AlbedoActual
    AlbedoActual

Post by AlbedoActual Sat Jun 18, 2016 3:32 pm

katimus_prime wrote:Hey Ali!  Thanks so much for joining!  I hope you have fun here!  Feel free to jump in on any topic or start any new ones you like.  
    We actually have a whole lot of international members here at XU, so we're pretty forgiving about mistakes made, so no worries there!

Xeno has had such a hard time of it in Europe.  I'm hoping Saga gets their PS2 -> PS4 port.  Even if it's not HD, I think it'd help get people interested in it again, and give the regions it missed in its first release a chance to play.

Hello I am new here (sort of) my name is evident, and honestly don't ask unless you want the universe's biggest wall of text, as for your hope for them re -releasing don't count on it, MJ12 gave a Tier One assisted C&D to Mr Takahashi, But I can do better than they ever could and in fact I intend to... No matter what they do, after all they can't permanently kill me.  Honestly though if I succeed maybe they will sell it themselves, or more likely silence me.
    I hope we become the best of friends and accomplish great things, and maybe we can show the world the truth... I mean, a remake worth buying, yeah thats it a "remake"...  In all honesty I do believe I am or was Albedo at one point, I call it the multiverse and quantum physics, they call it Aspergers syndrome and deluisons...
    both are correct and both are wrong but most importantly... meaningless and I wouldn't care anyway...
    And besides honestly if they knew what I know... I would have been killed by MJ12 long ago, but maybe the medical diagnosis is what saved me, all I know is that I miss my girlfriend and my body. and killing me might actually be a favor, but they won't do so without a fight, and while I am here I might as well tell my story or at the very least try to.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:35 am