Xeno Fannage!


    Hello Community!

    katimus_prime
    katimus_prime
    Administrator

    Rank : Sassmaster
    Posts : 2076
    Join date : 2012-12-16
    Age : 37
    Location : Baltimore

    Hello Community! Empty Hello Community!

    Post by katimus_prime on Fri Jan 09, 2015 7:31 pm

    Mad apologies to @Naerion who joined us between the gap in the migration!  Here's the contents of your introduction post from the old board!

    Hello Community!

    Postby Naerion » Tue Jan 06, 2015 11:37 am
    Hello @community,

    I registered today, and I'm happy to be a member here Very Happy
    This Community Board seems different than other Xenoboards, especially the members seem kind,talented and caring.
    My hobbys are 3D Modeling and Programming Games (mainly C++ Programmer).
    Currently I am a student who will enter in a year University to study medicine.
    In my free time I am programming Games especially Game Engines.
    I am planning to remake Xenosaga Episode I (as Namco seems uninterested, not mentioning Harada who claims that the Community is small which is their own fault by cutting the budget after solely marketing in JP and US) and am currently writing a UML of the Rendering Engine.
    Hope to have a good time here!

    best regards
    Naerion Very Happy
    snowbyte @deviantart

    ============

    Re: Hello Community!

    Postby stitchedmoon » Thu Jan 08, 2015 6:02 am
    Hi, Naerion! Welcome to XU! :3 We're really glad you could join us.


    ======


    Re: Hello Community!

    Postby opkij » Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:58 am
    I am still quite new here myself but I welcome you as well, it is always nice to meet more fans!

    Remaking Episode I by yourself seems like a rather big project but of course I look forward to see the progress, hehe.

    =============

    Re: Hello Community!

    Postby katimus_prime » Thu Jan 08, 2015 6:34 pm
    Heyhey, welcome, Naerion!
    You've come to us at a bit of an awkward time! Since you signed up after the last backup was taken, I'm going to have to transfer your account to the new board and make copies of your posts. orz I'm really sorry for the inconvenience there, but thank you for showing interest in our community here!

    Remaking a whole game by yourself is a big project! Best of luck with it! It's really nice to have a 3D modeler around, too! Very Happy
    Naerion
    Naerion

    Posts : 5
    Join date : 2015-01-09
    Age : 23
    Location : Cyber-Space

    Hello Community! Empty Re: Hello Community!

    Post by Naerion on Sat Jan 10, 2015 5:48 am

    @stitchedmoon
    Thanks a lot!

    @opkij
    Thanks a lot, results of the progress will follow soon!

    @katimus_prime
    Thanks a lot for the restoring of my post!
    I will do my best to contribute as much as possible to the Xenocommunity Very Happy
    Yes it's a big project and I am working with passion, so there will be a surprise in a few weeks for the community Smile
    If there are any Modeling requests I will do them for free!

    sincerely,
    Naerion
    Arylett Charnoa
    Arylett Charnoa

    Rank : Observational Relian
    Posts : 109
    Join date : 2014-08-25
    Age : 27
    Location : Second Miltia

    Hello Community! Empty Re: Hello Community!

    Post by Arylett Charnoa on Sat Jan 10, 2015 3:58 pm

    Welcome! I am happy to see that new faces are still popping up here. It means this place isn't quite so stagnant. That's pretty awesome, your plan there. I do wish Namco was more interested in this glorious series, but it is really nice to see how dedicated Xenosaga fans are. We have to work to get that content! I find it pretty impressive that you're a 3D modeler AND you're going to remake the entire first episode! 3D modeling is something I'm intensely fascinated by, but just don't have the time or interest to learn. I envy you! I just kind of get my urge to contribute to Xenosaga by writing stuff out in roleplays and such.

    Good choice in avatar, by the way. KOS-MOS looks really pretty in that art.

    Looking forward to seeing what you can do!


    _________________
    This account is currently inactive. To contact me, try:

    Shion 1   Deviantart | Twitter   Miyuki
    Naerion
    Naerion

    Posts : 5
    Join date : 2015-01-09
    Age : 23
    Location : Cyber-Space

    Hello Community! Empty Re: Hello Community!

    Post by Naerion on Sat Jan 10, 2015 5:24 pm

    @Arylett Charnoa wrote:Welcome! I am happy to see that new faces are still popping up here. It means this place isn't quite so stagnant. That's pretty awesome, your plan there. I do wish Namco was more interested in this glorious series, but it is really nice to see how dedicated Xenosaga fans are. We have to work to get that content! I find it pretty impressive that you're a 3D modeler AND you're going to remake the entire first episode! 3D modeling is something I'm intensely fascinated by, but just don't have the time or interest to learn.  I envy you! I just kind of get my urge to contribute to Xenosaga by writing stuff out in roleplays and such.

    Good choice in avatar, by the way. KOS-MOS looks really pretty in that art.

    Looking forward to seeing what you can do!

    @Arylett Charnoa

    Thanks a lot for the warm welcome Smile
    I think this forum/board would be more populated if the page would be more known.
    Till I found this Board it took days for me.
    I want to bring together all Xenofans all over the world with my Remastering Project.
    It's sad that Namco nowadays just focuses on Tekken.
    Their games nowadays targets Casual Gamers instead of Core Gamers.
    There needs to be an impact to show what Namco missed with the abandonment of the Xenosaga series.
    Namco led Xenosaga to the ruins with the replacement of the Core Writer Staff which included Tetsuya Takahashi and Soraya Saga.
    So I think if Namco can't do it, then the fans have to do it like you said!
    (If you want to learn 3D Modeling just tell me don't hesitate!)
    I think when the time arrives where my project is in an showable status, this forum will get a huge member traffic.

    Thank you for commenting my avatar  Embarassed , I agree she looks very pretty!
    I will try to not disappoint you and the community!


    Sincerely,
    Naerion  Smile


    _________________
    Working on a Xenosaga Episode I Remake  ¦
    ————————————————————————
    snowbytes @deviantart
    TheMagician
    TheMagician

    Posts : 789
    Join date : 2012-12-20
    Age : 33
    Location : N. Syracuse N.Y

    Hello Community! Empty Re: Hello Community!

    Post by TheMagician on Sun Jan 11, 2015 1:04 am

    Well hello there & welcome! We're probably the most stubborn bunch around. Very Happy I've been involved with this fan base for nearly nine years now. Still doesn't seem like its been that long but I am still here.

    Remaking the first game is quite an ambitious project, however I will wish you luck. I'm well aware how well projects turn out when they're in the hands of people who actually care (and we all know Namco sure didn't).

    Enjoy your stay and have fun!
    Naerion
    Naerion

    Posts : 5
    Join date : 2015-01-09
    Age : 23
    Location : Cyber-Space

    Hello Community! Empty Re: Hello Community!

    Post by Naerion on Sun Jan 11, 2015 4:28 am

    @TheMagician wrote:Well hello there & welcome! We're probably the most stubborn bunch around. Very Happy I've been involved with this fan base for nearly nine years now. Still doesn't seem like its been that long but I am still here.

    Remaking the first game is quite an ambitious project, however I will wish you luck. I'm well aware how well projects turn out when they're in the hands of people who actually care (and we all know Namco sure didn't).

    Enjoy your stay and have fun!

    Thanks a lot TheMagician !
    Nine years, respect Shocked

    Thank you!
    I will try to not disappoint you and the community!

    sincerely,
    Naerion Smile


    _________________
    Working on a Xenosaga Episode I Remake  ¦
    ————————————————————————
    snowbytes @deviantart
    Yikari
    Yikari

    Posts : 402
    Join date : 2013-10-29
    Age : 28

    Hello Community! Empty Re: Hello Community!

    Post by Yikari on Thu Jan 15, 2015 2:14 am

    Heyo! Glad to see you here!

    If you feel the need to talk about some things xeno, don't hesitate to create a new topic or just plain necro and old one. I may not check all sections every day, but if there is something I have to say, you can bet I will!

    Speaking of 3D modeling, could you consider adding some rubber soles on Ziggy's clops? To lessen the clanging, improve traction and reduce damage to the floor, you see. Can't Metal Gear Cyborg if you are that unstealthy, can you? Very Happy
    Naerion
    Naerion

    Posts : 5
    Join date : 2015-01-09
    Age : 23
    Location : Cyber-Space

    Hello Community! Empty Re: Hello Community!

    Post by Naerion on Thu Jan 15, 2015 7:58 am

    @Yikari wrote:Heyo! Glad to see you here!

    If you feel the need to talk about some things xeno, don't hesitate to create a new topic or just plain necro and old one. I may not check all sections every day, but if there is something I have to say, you can bet I will!

    Speaking of 3D modeling, could you consider adding some rubber soles on Ziggy's clops? To lessen the clanging, improve traction and reduce damage to the floor, you see. Can't Metal Gear Cyborg if you are that unstealthy, can you? Very Happy

    Hey Yikari!
    Thanks a lot for your suggestion and warmth welcome, indeed I will open a topic/thread soon, preparing for it Very Happy
    I will wait for replies!

    Yes I could add some rubber soles on Ziggys Mechanical foot Very Happy
    I will include that all in my topic about the Xenosaga Episode I Remake I am currently making!
    By the way thats a good idea, because Ziggy needs stealth equipment to rescue M.O.M.O from Ormus Smile

    waiting for your replies!
    Have a good day!

    Sincerely,
    Naerion


    _________________
    Working on a Xenosaga Episode I Remake  ¦
    ————————————————————————
    snowbytes @deviantart
    JerriLeah7
    JerriLeah7
    Little Master

    Posts : 3109
    Join date : 2012-12-16
    Age : 30

    Hello Community! Empty Re: Hello Community!

    Post by JerriLeah7 on Thu Jan 15, 2015 10:29 pm

    Welcome! ^.^


    _________________
    Hello Community! Jrsig10
    stitchedmoon
    stitchedmoon

    Rank : Dog Dad
    Posts : 11605
    Join date : 2012-12-16
    Age : 34
    Location : Fifth Jerusalem

    Hello Community! Empty Re: Hello Community!

    Post by stitchedmoon on Fri Jan 16, 2015 5:58 am

    @Naerion wrote:Yes I could add some rubber soles on Ziggys Mechanical foot :D
    I will include that all in my topic about the Xenosaga Episode I Remake I am currently making!
    By the way thats a good idea, because Ziggy needs stealth equipment to rescue M.O.M.O from Ormus  :)

    LOL!  I always did think it was a bit weird that he had a cloaking device on Pleroma, but he's stomping around the place like it's an industrial dance club and none of the Ormus dudes are like "lolwut?"  And then the cloaking device malfunctions, because of course it does. ;P


    _________________
    Hello Community! Xusig
    Hello Community! Annoyingdog
    Naerion
    Naerion

    Posts : 5
    Join date : 2015-01-09
    Age : 23
    Location : Cyber-Space

    Hello Community! Empty Re: Hello Community!

    Post by Naerion on Fri Jan 16, 2015 2:02 pm

    Leah7 wrote:Welcome!  ^.^

    Thanks a lot Leah, ^-^

    @stitchedmoon

    Yes haha, I felt the same Very Happy


    sincerely,
    Naerion


    _________________
    Working on a Xenosaga Episode I Remake  ¦
    ————————————————————————
    snowbytes @deviantart

    Sponsored content

    Hello Community! Empty Re: Hello Community!

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Wed Dec 11, 2019 9:52 pm