Xeno Underground

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Xeno Metaseries Community

Hello, this forum is in read-only mode. There is another forum at https://godsibb.net.

+4
JulietHasAGun
BlueMetal
Tehrin
katimus_prime
8 posters

Xenosaga merchandise for sale and trade!

opkij
    opkij

Xenosaga merchandise for sale and trade! Empty Xenosaga merchandise for sale and trade!

Post by opkij Sat Oct 04, 2014 4:04 pm

Is it allowed to sell things here?

If so the amount of duplicates in the collection is starting to get out of hand and if someone
    is intrested in buying or maybe trade something it would be great!

I will work on a list and take pictures if there is an intrest but the shipping might be high since I live
    in the northern regions of the world, hehe.

But for starters I do have many of the soundtracks, some posters, small figures and 26 quite rare trade pins...

Feel free to ask about any rarities!
    katimus_prime
    katimus_prime
    Administrator

Xenosaga merchandise for sale and trade! Empty Re: Xenosaga merchandise for sale and trade!

Post by katimus_prime Sat Oct 04, 2014 7:30 pm

Hey, you're not a bot and you haven't just signed up to sell stuff, so it's perfecly fine. :D Can't wait to see your list!
    opkij
    opkij

Xenosaga merchandise for sale and trade! Empty Re: Xenosaga merchandise for sale and trade!

Post by opkij Sun Oct 05, 2014 9:20 am

Perfect! Then here comes a list, and as I said, just ask about anything!

You can find pictures of most items here:

https://imgur.com/a/cop6s

XG Game (JAP)
    XG 1000 Daggers SOLD
    XG Limited OST SOLD
    XG Pre order calender SOLD

Xenosaga the Animation DVD Box 1
    Xenosaga the Animation DVD Box 2
    Xenosaga the Animation OST

EP1 Zohar Keychain (rare) SOLD
    EP1 Digicube mini OST
    EP1 Art of Xenosaga SOLD
    EP1 OST
    EP1 Kokkoro Single
    EP1 Outer File 1-3
    EP1 Trading Cards 98 (Only missing ONE card!) SOLD
    EP1 Trading Cards (a lot of duplicates, just ask!)
    EP1 Promo Box card 01 (rare)
    EP1 Trading Cards box (open, 14 boosters)
    EP1 Laminated Character Cards (all 5)
    EP1/EP2 Phone Cards SOLD
    EP2/EP3 Emission Books
    EP1 All 4 Weekly Magazines + Mousepads
    EP1 Piano Sheet Music (book)
    EP1 Special Fanbook Vol.1
    EP1 Special Fanbook Vol.2
    EP1 Special Fanbook Poster 1  
    EP1 Special Fanbook Poster 2
    Ep1 Freaks Promo Poster SOLD
    EP1 OST Promo Poster SOLD
    EP1 Reloaded Promo Poster SOLD
    EP1 Legends Figures (x5)
    EP1/2/Freaks Clear Files
    EP1 Postcard Book
    EP1 Phonecard Holder
    EP1 U-kun Post-it pads (one left)
    EP1 Trading Pins (21 Different)
    EP1 USA counter standee (very rare)  SOLD
    EP1 Bonus DVD USA
    EP1 Bonus DVD JAP
    EP1 KOS-MOS figure (from limited box)
    EP1 Reloaded (JAP) SOLD
    EP1 Weekly magazine bandanas x2  SOLD
    EP1 Promo Poster Ziggy/ Momo
    EP1 Promo Poster (VERY rare, expensive) SOLD
    EP1 "U-kun strap" (rare)
    EP1 Xenosaga.com keyring USA
    EP1 MOMO Shirt (500 copies)

EP2 Character Poster
    EP2 Asher Poster  SOLD
    EP2/Freaks Poster  SOLD
    EP2 Limited OST
    EP2 Trading Cards (a lot of duplicates, just ask!)
    EP2 Trading Cards box (open, 15 boosters)
    EP2 HORI Memory Card Holder +Box  SOLD
    EP2 Material Guide (book) SOLD
    EP2 Weekly Magazine 1-4 + Mousepads
    EP2 Xenosaga ManiaX (guide book)

EP3 Emisson Book Box (rare) SOLD
    EP3 DEMO / Trial (JAP) SOLD
    EP3 Game (JAP)
    EP3 Weekly Magazine 1-4 + mousepads
    EP3 Perfect Guide
    EP3 Limited OST
    EP3 Brady Guide SOLD
    EP3 KOS-MOS figure Wonder Festival 2007 limited 300 units
    EP3 Promo cut-outs

Last edited by opkij on Sat Apr 08, 2017 4:59 pm; edited 9 times in total

Post by Guest Tue Oct 07, 2014 3:55 pm

Is there any way we could see a picture? I am interested in the rare pins, posters, clear files, Legend figures and Emissions books. What condition is everything in? Also what are you prices? Anyother details would be helpful, Thanks!
    opkij
    opkij

Post by opkij Wed Oct 08, 2014 9:04 am

Hello! I'm always glad to see someone intrested in these beautiful items, hehe.

It's really hard to set a price on some of these items, especially since I have to convert the values to USD. If something is too expensive just say so but I rather keep the emission books than sell them cheap... also, I will gladly lower the prices the more you buy!

The rare pins: $50 for all of them? (it's a real pain to find them all)
    The posters: Really hard... $20 a piece for the big ones $10 for the small ones?
    The Clear files: I need to check which ones I have but probaly good condition and not too expensive.
    The figures: Same here, need to check which ones, but all of them are sealed and around $15.
    The Emisson Books: The preview book is in excellent condition, $50. The other three are in good conditon but there are some small wear in the corners, $60-70?

Pictures are on the way!
    opkij
    opkij

Post by opkij Wed Oct 08, 2014 1:09 pm

Puh, I finally took some pictures, not everything is there yet but here you go:

https://imgur.com/a/cop6s#0

I found some other items not listed too, sadly all the big posters has some wear on them but it is to be expected, the only one with serious damage is the OST poster though, the top, bottom and back of the poster has some kind of stains... the Emission books on the other hand had less damage than I thought, I tried my best to capture it but it is really minor.

Hope that helps!

Post by Guest Wed Oct 08, 2014 2:40 pm

Thanks for the pictures! I wish I could have it all. Your prices seem pretty good to me.
    I think I really like the XenoFreaks clear files, how much for all three? Also are you selling everything in sets or together or can we pick and choose? Just wondering, I like anything with Kos-Mos on it so, how much for the mousepads? I would specifically like the ones with Kos-Mos if possible. As for the posters, I love them all, but how much for the EP1 Kos-Mos Reloaded poster, and the Ep1 OST poster? Could I see a picture of the EP1 Phonecard Holder
    EP1 U-kun Post-it pads? Im curious about those.

And lastly whats your price for the Art of Xenosaga Ep1 book, the Ep1 Piano Sheet book, and the post card book?

Sorry thats a lot lol! You accept Paypal I hope?
    opkij
    opkij

Post by opkij Wed Oct 08, 2014 3:44 pm

Hehe, I know the feeling, there is just too many nice Xeno-items!

You can have all the Freaks files for $25?

Of course I rather sell all the weekly magazines together but if noone else wants them you are free to buy them separately, I suspect one mousepad would cost $10, more than a magazine...

I would really like to see that reloaded poster framed, mmmm, I think $25 for that one and $10 for the OST poster since it is stained...

I added pictures of the Phonecard Holder and U-kun Post-it pads!

Art of Xenosaga - $20? (the back and front is a bit dirty as you can see but otherwise good)
    Piano Sheet book - $40 (just a small dent at the top corner)
    Post Card book - $10

Paypal it is!

Just tell me if I need to list which Legends figures I have, it's a bit hard to see in the picture.

Post by Guest Wed Oct 08, 2014 5:08 pm

How much for the weekly magazines? If I bought them it would be the 4 magazines + mousepads together? Also how much for the U-kun post-it-pads?
    From what I can see for the Legends figures, theres a Swimsuit Kos-Mos, Shion, and Version 1 and 2 Kos-Mos. You want $15 for one Legends figure correct?
    opkij
    opkij

Post by opkij Wed Oct 08, 2014 5:31 pm

Is it the Ep1 or 2 magazines you want? Either way, let's say $50 for 4 magazines and 4 mousepads!

The U-kun post-it-pads took me forever to find but I'm happy with $10, hehe.

$15 seems reasonable for a Legend figure but again, I gladly give discount for more items, 5 figures, $50?

Post by Guest Wed Oct 08, 2014 6:26 pm

Ok I think for sure I would like to purchase the 3 XenoFreaks Clearfiles $25, The Ep1 Reloaded Poster $25, Ep1 OST poster $10, Ep 1 Art of Xenosaga $20, U-Kun Post It Pads $10, Post card book $10, and a Legends figure of Shion (default color version if possible) $15.

I totally want more, but sadly thats all I can afford right now. If a discount is possible it would be greatly appreciated, but if not I totally understand. Do you have an idea of shipping costs? I would like a tracking number if possible. I don't know if that costs more or not.
    opkij
    opkij

Post by opkij Thu Oct 09, 2014 6:49 pm

That sounds good! I will send you a PM later.
    opkij
    opkij

Post by opkij Sat Oct 11, 2014 1:11 pm

I sent the PM, hope you got it!

Post by Guest Mon Oct 13, 2014 11:38 am

I don't think I got your PM. I do not have any new messages. Maybe try sending it again?
    opkij
    opkij

Post by opkij Mon Oct 13, 2014 2:43 pm

Okay, I have sent it again!
    Tehrin
    Tehrin

Post by Tehrin Wed Oct 22, 2014 12:45 am

Oh man those pins are so tempting. >_>;;;

If nobody grabs them soon, I'll probably buy them. I'll have to see if I can sell a few Monster High dolls to justify the purchase. XD
    opkij
    opkij

Post by opkij Wed Oct 22, 2014 8:20 am

Tehrin wrote:Oh man those pins are so tempting

Hehe, the best part is that shipping just them would be $10, as I suspected the bigger things was
    quite expensive to ship from here but at least kotomi09 recieved his first items in less than a week!

I updated the list a bit with the sold items.
    opkij
    opkij

Post by opkij Sun Nov 30, 2014 10:14 am

Time for an update! I spent last weekend organizing the collection and after sorting out duplicates and finally finding a good way to store all SFC cartdridges there is actually room for some new items, woho!

First I need to sell some old ones of course, there are both new items and pictures of old ones:

https://imgur.com/a/cop6s?#69
    BlueMetal
    BlueMetal

Post by BlueMetal Mon Dec 01, 2014 12:58 am

I'm interested in a few things from your list/in those photos:

-Ep. III guidebook
    -The trading cards
    -The pins
    -The small figures
    -Ep. III Perfect Guide
    -Ep. II memory card box
    -That cardboard standup advertisement

Are you actually selling the Perfect Guide? I didn't see it in your list earlier. And the memory card box, does it come with the memory card itself or is it just the box? Are there things in the photos that are sold already? (Sorry for the questions)

I may only be able to get one or two things, maybe more in the future. We'll see! I love Xeno-collectibles.
    opkij
    opkij

Post by opkij Mon Dec 01, 2014 5:58 am

Wow, I didn't expect to get this many requests, I have updated the list and as you can see many of the items are "ON HOLD" and probably already sold.

The Ep. III guide and Perfect guide is still there, the pins and 4 of the figures are left (I will list which ones later) and the trading cards may also need some listing if you are intrested? It is really hard to price that, some of the rare/special cards are impossible to find.

At least I am happy that people show an intrest!
    opkij
    opkij

Post by opkij Tue Jan 20, 2015 8:03 am

Phew, most of the items that was "on hold" got sold but there is still many nice items left and also some new ones added (keychain anyone)!

I am a little surprised that the trading cards are left but they are of course quite expensive. I looked through them a while ago and it seems
    like only one of the special cards is missing for a full set!
    opkij
    opkij

Post by opkij Sat Apr 18, 2015 2:03 pm

Time for a small update, I haven't sold anything for a while and there is a few new things:

The Animation DVD BOX1
    EP1 Bonus DVD JAP
    EP1 Trading Cards box
    EP2 Trading Cards box

I will update with pictures later, just ask if anything is unclear!
    opkij
    opkij

Post by opkij Fri Jul 24, 2015 2:26 pm

Updated again, new pictures and I also added ALL of the official Xenosaga manga!
    I'm selling them separately but if you want them all I will give a good price.

https://imgur.com/a/cop6s#8
    JulietHasAGun
    JulietHasAGun

Post by JulietHasAGun Mon Aug 10, 2015 1:35 am

Hiya!
    I've been looking literally everywhere for that Zohar keychain so I had to make another account (I used to be active on another Xenosaga forum Godsibb, under the handle FairyxxGothxxMother.). I was wondering about the price of the Keychain as well as the U-Kun strap?
    Thank you.
    opkij
    opkij

Post by opkij Tue Aug 11, 2015 9:39 am

Hello!

I am happy to see that my xeno items attracts some new members, hehe, I hope that you stay for more than that too.

Anyway, both the Keychain and U-Kun strap is as you say impossible to find and pricing them is hard, the last keychain I saw was $50+ and I don't think I have seen the U-Kun strap for sale in years...

How does $80 sound for both of them? Shipping is included!

Maybe $40 for just the Keychain and $60 for just the U-Kun strap.

I know it is a lot of money for a keychain but it is the Zohar after all, hehe!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:00 am