Xeno Underground

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Xeno Metaseries Community

Hello, this forum is in read-only mode. There is another forum at https://godsibb.net.

+9
Kire-Kitsune
Gottfried
kare_reiko
stitchedmoon
Neosmith
salut hurricane
RadicalDreamer
InsaneChronos
answerawake
13 posters

XenoBlade vs XenoSaga

katimus_prime
    katimus_prime
    Administrator

XenoBlade vs XenoSaga - Page 2 Empty Re: XenoBlade vs XenoSaga

Post by katimus_prime Fri Feb 06, 2015 11:42 pm

XenoBlade vs XenoSaga - Page 2 W3en4A1
    Secular humanist blessings upon you, and welcome, Gottfried!

I am actually really REALLY perturbed that the friends I've made in the Blade fandom have been intimidated away from XU due to elitism, and it's at the crux of why I want to take my bag and go home.

Running my own phpbb3 board took a lot of work and time that I didn't have, and I pushed myself beyond my technical expertise trying to make a place people would feel welcome in, especially after XenoTen went under, so I've felt really betrayed by the whole Saga/Gears elitism thing. I almost wish I hadn't bothered.

New policy:
    If peeps get antagonistic, I'm gonna start shooting these links at them.

https://www.forumotion.com/ - If I can run XU out of forumotion, you can make your own little teaparty and not invite me.
    http://rpgcouncil.com/forums/index.php?/forum/6-xenogearsxenosaga/ - Eyy, look, there's another message board specifically dedicated to those two specific games!

Srsly, though, thank you for showing up and laying down some truth, Gottfried. I really hope more Blade people start coming around and makin' legit fan noise that isn't infighting.
    stitchedmoon
    stitchedmoon

Post by stitchedmoon Mon Feb 09, 2015 3:35 pm

Basically what Kat said. As part of the staff on this site, I'd also like to say for the record that I don't wanna see any more hostility toward Xenoblade fans on here.  I've only played Xenosaga personally, but it bothers me when people hate on Xenoblade for whatever reason, and particularly upsets me that Blade fans are made to feel unwelcome here because of it.

I mean, it was bad enough dealing with elitism within the Saga fandom before Blade came out.  You guys are like my internet family and I love you all, but I have very, very little tolerance for infighting and drama getting all up in my emotional baggage. >:C  I certainly think we as a combined fandom can enjoy the things we have in common and still talk about our differences in a civil manner without bashing each other, and I hope everyone here will respect that.

tl;dr though.  Welcome to XU, Gottfried!
    Kire-Kitsune
    Kire-Kitsune

Location : Somewhere in Ohio. I don't recommend it, 1 1/2 out of 5 stars. Boo.

Post by Kire-Kitsune Tue Mar 03, 2015 2:02 am

As a newbie to this forum it is honestly disturbing to hear that these sort of conflicts exist at all. Last I checked, each of the Xeno games have been remarkable for one reason or another and I have always found the various literary concepts at play to bring real depth to them all. I figured the philosophical elements of Xenoblade in particular were obvious, seeing as how this series never names anything willy-nilly. Especially something as important to the story as the Monado, the backbone of the entire narrative. Also I don't see the point in bashing one game simply because another was more favorable to you.

I came into each of these games fresh, taking them on as they were. Xenoblade really won me over, personally. While I prefer the space opera of Saga and the deep culture of Gears when it comes to tone, story to gameplay integration is paramount to what makes Xenoblade feel so fresh. The fantasy/sci fi setting of the Bionis and Mechonis is truly intoxicating, allowing the simple act of exploration a new dimension due to how one must take into account the unique geography and how to traverse it. More than most RPG's I've played, traveling about the titans feels like a real experience. The ability to see the future within the game rather than be told that Shulk can do so is genius. Too often I feel the abilities of the character during story and then during gameplay are much too disparate, but here, you are capable of as much in game as Shulk is out of it.

This is where Blade shines. It's journey is as much yours as it is the script's, something Gears and Saga did not always understand. Personally, thus far, Xenogears is still my favorite, for more reasons than I have time to type. I've only played eps I and II of Saga but I adored what I played. (Mainly of I...II's gameplay is very repetitive.) Xenoblade is wonderful, but it feels like a teaser for the upcoming XBX. I love them all equally, but Blade sticks in my mind more often as late due to it's in depth gameplay and unique setting. It helps that I found it's cast endearing as opposed to grating. Maybe I'm just overly sensitive to JRPG's featuring terrible characters that seem built to irritate, (Selphie from FF VIII gives me a god damned aneurism almost immediately as she appears on screen.) but this cast was simply fun to be with. I enjoyed their company with few exceptions.

Anyway, I'm done rambling. Sorry if that was a little incoherent, I was just trying to get some of my thoughts out about the game and it's place in the meta-series.
    Gottfried

Post by Gottfried Wed Mar 04, 2015 3:58 pm

Kire-Kitsune wrote:As a newbie to this forum it is honestly disturbing to hear that these sort of conflicts exist at all. Last I checked, each of the Xeno games have been remarkable for one reason or another and I have always found the various literary concepts at play to bring real depth to them all. I figured the philosophical elements of Xenoblade in particular were obvious, seeing as how this series never names anything willy-nilly. Especially something as important to the story as the Monado, the backbone of the entire narrative. Also I don't see the point in bashing one game simply because another was more favorable to you.

I came into each of these games fresh, taking them on as they were. Xenoblade really won me over, personally. While I prefer the space opera of Saga and the deep culture of Gears when it comes to tone, story to gameplay integration is paramount to what makes Xenoblade feel so fresh. The fantasy/sci fi setting of the Bionis and Mechonis is truly intoxicating, allowing the simple act of exploration a new dimension due to how one must take into account the unique geography and how to traverse it. More than most RPG's I've played, traveling about the titans feels like a real experience. The ability to see the future within the game rather than be told that Shulk can do so is genius. Too often I feel the abilities of the character during story and then during gameplay are much too disparate, but here, you are capable of as much in game as Shulk is out of it.

This is where Blade shines. It's journey is as much yours as it is the script's, something Gears and Saga did not always understand. Personally, thus far, Xenogears is still my favorite, for more reasons than I have time to type. I've only played eps I and II of Saga but I adored what I played. (Mainly of I...II's gameplay is very repetitive.) Xenoblade is wonderful, but it feels like a teaser for the upcoming XBX. I love them all equally, but Blade sticks in my mind more often as late due to it's in depth gameplay and unique setting. It helps that I found it's cast endearing as opposed to grating. Maybe I'm just overly sensitive to JRPG's featuring terrible characters that seem built to irritate, (Selphie from FF VIII gives me a god damned aneurism almost immediately as she appears on screen.) but this cast was simply fun to be with. I enjoyed their company with few exceptions.

Anyway, I'm done rambling. Sorry if that was a little incoherent, I was just trying to get some of my thoughts out about the game and it's place in the meta-series.

Oh man, Gears is still the greatest half epic ever. Square should forever be ashamed of pulling the plug on that game, to force them to work on the game whos success would end up comdemning an entire genre to de-evolution and marginalization. I still remember how Excited I was to put in that second disc, to continue the, pulse racing adventure where everything has finally come together, and gotten soooo exciting.... And then being stuck in a chair... Disc 2 was basically proto saga. Look, dont touch.

Most Blade fans I know are old gears fans who were pretty dissapointed with the change in direction of saga. Gone was the ahead of its time level/world design, gone was exploring nooks and crannies, and rotating the camera to see the obstacle course you had to navigate to get to those chests. Gone as well was the vast overworld to explore... And no overworld is a huge screeching deal breaker for me.

The focus on melodrama over plot didnt sit well with us either, nor did sitting through hours and hours of cutscenes focusing on jiggling boobs and panty flashes, ie namcobandai's marketing signature, and sagas entire and only merchandise legacy.

Saga was a pretty huge shift in style from the games the team key future monolithsoft members had previously worked on, from ff6, to chrono trigger, to Xenogears- Xenogears was a snes design style rpg, evolved to the next level with the advanced technology, Saga was more in line with the emerging 'design' style we hated, the cutscene heavy, exploration nuetered, interaction restricted games, that played like bad commador rpg's using the power of the system to simply display really pretty backdrops and pre rendered movies- the staple of Squares Pre-rendered rpg era, and the design philosophy they still use today, even though they dont need to pre render anymore. (We'll see if FFXV trying to ape xenoblade manages to get them out of this rut. I doubt it, I get the strong feeling its mostly on rails, extremely restrictive in its 'freedom' and full of context sensitive BS, basically a theme park ride shallowly depicting the things its promising)

On top of that, a lot of us strongly dislike the franchise because it was completely ruined from its original vision from a meddling smut peddling publisher, nearly destroyed monolithsoft, and nearly drove one of the best writers in RPG history to suicide, and after that, pretty much kept her from ever wanting to write for games again, at least credited, which is an incredible, terrible loss.

Xenoblade was a return to form to the styles of games the members worked on before saga, and before the psx era 'de-evolution' of game design.
    Kire-Kitsune
    Kire-Kitsune

Post by Kire-Kitsune Wed Mar 04, 2015 7:04 pm

Gottfried wrote:Oh man, Gears is still the greatest half epic ever. Square should forever be ashamed of pulling the plug on that game, to force them to work on the game whos success would end up comdemning an entire genre to de-evolution and marginalization. I still remember how Excited I was to put in that second disc, to continue the, pulse racing adventure where everything has finally come together, and gotten soooo exciting.... And then being stuck in a chair... Disc 2 was basically proto saga. Look, dont touch.

Most Blade fans I know are old gears fans who were pretty dissapointed with the change in direction of saga. Gone was the ahead of its time level/world design, gone was exploring nooks and crannies, and rotating the camera to see the obstacle course you had to navigate to get to those chests.  Gone as well was the vast overworld to explore... And no overworld is a huge screeching deal breaker for me.

The focus on melodrama over plot didnt sit well with us either, nor did sitting through hours and hours of cutscenes focusing on jiggling boobs and panty flashes, ie namcobandai's marketing signature, and sagas entire and only merchandise legacy.

Saga was a pretty huge shift in style from the games the team key future monolithsoft members had previously worked on, from ff6, to chrono trigger, to Xenogears- Xenogears was a snes design style rpg, evolved to the next level with the advanced technology, Saga was more in line with the emerging 'design' style we hated, the cutscene heavy, exploration nuetered, interaction restricted games, that played like bad commador rpg's using the power of the system to simply display really pretty backdrops and pre rendered movies- the staple of Squares Pre-rendered rpg era, and the design philosophy they still use today, even though they dont need to pre render anymore. (We'll see if FFXV trying to ape xenoblade manages to get them out of this rut. I doubt it, I get the strong feeling its mostly on rails, extremely restrictive in its 'freedom' and full of context sensitive BS, basically a theme park ride shallowly depicting the things its promising)

On top of that, a lot of us strongly dislike the franchise because it was completely ruined from its original vision from a meddling smut peddling publisher, nearly destroyed monolithsoft, and nearly drove one of the best writers in RPG history to suicide, and after that, pretty much kept her from ever wanting to write for games again, at least credited, which is an incredible, terrible loss.

Xenoblade was a return to form to the styles of games the members worked on before saga, and before the psx era 'de-evolution' of game design.  

While I agree that Gears was a more mechanically sound game and Namco's reign was deplorable, I must say that I do not mind the style of RPG that Saga took on. There is a level of enjoyment for me to be had in games of that kind, titles such as Final Fantasy X and Baten Kaitos. Xenosaga Episode 1, for instance, features a well composed, startegic evolution of Gears's combat system. This makes up the bulk of Saga's gameplay and it is suitably entertaining. There is a charm to focusing on mastering a battle system, setting your strategies into play (Which even went pre-battle, luring enemies into traps to further success in battle) and being rewarded with an addicting storyline. (For me at least) It brings to mind shades of Legend of Legaia and Grandia, two RPG's that feature some of my all time favorite combat systems.

Even Gears featured a slightly limited form of interaction with it's environment, there being so few items to examine. While I loved the lateral movement, platforming and such, (Which brings pleasant memories of Wild Arms with it) it was a bit sad that I couldn't fiddle with my environment and get a text box here or an interactive piece of the environment a'la Grandia there.

As I said however, there is a charm to limiting the forms of gameplay to simplify one's interaction. There felt like a more cohesive whole to the battling in Episode 1 that often felt more like a chore in Gears at times. (Though I enjoy it's combat quite a bit. And running around in a Gear is more fun than it has any right to be, lol)

Blade, on the other hand, has none of this. Xenoblade is actually one of the more hideously complex RPG's I've played. Any one system is simple and breezy to use, yes, but there are so many systems to take into account. The arts, Skills and Linking them, Collectaepedia, Gem creation, Inventory management, Affinity Chart...and they all weave together to aid your abilities in battle. It's a beautiful web. They all require you to interact with the gameworld in each way, sidequesting, fighting, item collection, exploration-it all forms a single cohesive connection to the gameworld through useful, necessary gameplay systems. This creates a genuine link between me, the game world and the characters in it. It's really quite remarkable when you disect it like that, and it's why I hold the game in such high esteem.
    katimus_prime
    katimus_prime
    Administrator

Post by katimus_prime Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:20 pm

I've spent half the night trying to figure out how to reply to this, but I'm having trouble.  What it boils down to is this: I love all three works, and I wouldn't be here if not for Gears and Saga (that means on this board as well as on this earth).  I'm not going to tear down one to build the other up.  I don't think Namco treated Monolith very respectfully during the development of XSII and III, but I still enjoy Saga very much, regardless of its literary worth or flawed gameplay.  Square kind of gave them the boot, too.  Nintendo has been the only publisher that seems to have treated Monolith as a studio well, at least from my perspective.  Namco's cash-grabs are cheap, especially post-Monolith split, and they spent a lot of time better spent on
    Spoiler:
    in XSIII.

Since this discussion has gotten a little heavy, I've moved the topic to the Xeno Intersections section so that the Xenoblade section proper can be a tad more peaceful.
    Kire-Kitsune
    Kire-Kitsune

Post by Kire-Kitsune Thu Mar 05, 2015 12:03 am

katimus_prime wrote:Since this discussion has gotten a little heavy, I've moved the topic to the Xeno Intersections section so that the Xenoblade section proper can be a tad more peaceful.

I apologize if I contributed to making this topic too heavy, by the way. lol I didn't mean to steer it towards a three-way fight between Gears, Saga and Blade if I had, XP. Granted, I love all the games.Being that few series of games affect me as deeply as this and I have played a loooot of games. Except Megaman Legends, anyway. But Capcom has gone a long way to spoil my childhood lately. But I can't help dissecting them against each other here and there, it's in my nature, I think. Either way, sorry if I pushed it at all.
    katimus_prime
    katimus_prime
    Administrator

Post by katimus_prime Thu Mar 05, 2015 12:05 am

To be honest, this topic should have started off in and stayed in the intersections section to begin with. No harm done - I was just reminded that I needed to re-organize it. Please continue your discussion honorably if you wish!
    Gottfried

Post by Gottfried Thu Mar 05, 2015 11:44 am

Kire-Kitsune wrote:
    Gottfried wrote:Oh man, Gears is still the greatest half epic ever. Square should forever be ashamed of pulling the plug on that game, to force them to work on the game whos success would end up comdemning an entire genre to de-evolution and marginalization. I still remember how Excited I was to put in that second disc, to continue the, pulse racing adventure where everything has finally come together, and gotten soooo exciting.... And then being stuck in a chair... Disc 2 was basically proto saga. Look, dont touch.

Most Blade fans I know are old gears fans who were pretty dissapointed with the change in direction of saga. Gone was the ahead of its time level/world design, gone was exploring nooks and crannies, and rotating the camera to see the obstacle course you had to navigate to get to those chests.  Gone as well was the vast overworld to explore... And no overworld is a huge screeching deal breaker for me.

While I agree that Gears was a more mechanically sound game and Namco's reign was deplorable, I must say that I do not mind the style of RPG that Saga took on. There is a level of enjoyment for me to be had in games of that kind, titles such as Final Fantasy X and Baten Kaitos. Xenosaga Episode 1, for instance, features a well composed, startegic evolution of Gears's combat system. This makes up the bulk of Saga's gameplay and it is suitably entertaining. There is a charm to focusing on mastering a battle system, setting your strategies into play (Which even went pre-battle, luring enemies into traps to further success in battle) and being rewarded with an addicting storyline. (For me at least) It brings to mind shades of Legend of Legaia and Grandia, two RPG's that feature some of my all time favorite combat systems.

Even Gears featured a slightly limited form of interaction with it's environment, there being so few items to examine. While I loved the lateral movement, platforming and such, (Which brings pleasant memories of Wild Arms with it) it was a bit sad that I couldn't fiddle with my environment and get a text box here or an interactive piece of the environment a'la Grandia there.

As I said however, there is a charm to limiting the forms of gameplay to simplify one's interaction. There felt like a more cohesive whole to the battling in Episode 1 that often felt more like a chore in Gears at times. (Though I enjoy it's combat quite a bit. And running around in a Gear is more fun than it has any right to be, lol)

Blade, on the other hand, has none of this. Xenoblade is actually one of the more hideously complex RPG's I've played. Any one system is simple and breezy to use, yes, but there are so many systems to take into account. The arts, Skills and Linking them, Collectaepedia, Gem creation, Inventory management, Affinity Chart...and they all weave together to aid your abilities in battle. It's a beautiful web. They all require you to interact with the gameworld in each way, sidequesting, fighting, item collection, exploration-it all forms a single cohesive connection to the gameworld through useful, necessary gameplay systems. This creates a genuine link between me, the game world and the characters in it. It's really quite remarkable when you disect it like that, and it's why I hold the game in such high esteem.

Pushing a button and passively reading something describing something you should already be able to see is not interaction, it is the opposite of interaction. Books, are not interactive. WHile it can be interesting, and great for world/lore building, making it an important part to an immersive world lore (And something saga does very well), it is not interaction, which is active, it is passive. The simple ability to jump and actually navigate terrain on the players own terms, using the rule set layed out, makes gears infinitely more interactive with the world/level design, than say, simply pressing a button to go from one heavily restricted plane to another heavily restricted plane, thats called context sensitive actions, where you stand in a certain spot and press a button, and a series of events occurs, like climbing up a ladder, or jumping up boxes to get somewhere, yet its automatic and out of player control. Context sensitive actions can streamline a lot of unnecessary or mundane things, but when they start replacing main traversal mechanics, it becomes context sensitive garbage. Context sensitive garbage is NOT interaction, its a shortcut used by devs who dont know how, or dont have time, or just dont care, to actually program or design, an actual interactive system, and the design and vast quantity more testing to the world to make it worth utilizing. Because of this, Gears is a very 3d game via its environment, it really couldnt be done in 2d. Xenosaga, is a very 2d game, it can, and in fact, WAS converted to a 2d game.

Xenoblade takes a much more interactive role in world building/lore building than Saga, rather than say, reading about the giants in a lengthy log, the player goes on a series of events, collecting artifacts, and clues along the way, leading them to multiple tombs, which eventually leads them to a hidden giants tomb in one of the first areas, where they explore and discover what happened to the giants.

Saga didnt really have an evolved form of gears combat system. Saga was a pretty standard take on the active time battle system Makoto Shimamoto created earlier in FF, with some nice additions like boosts, and only cosmetic similarities to gears, such as the ability to call in A.G.W.S and to chain attacks using action points. While these are cosmetically similar to things done in gears, they are fundamentally different from a design perspective, which is why saga had a far more interesting battle system than gears. I think most people will agree Sagas battle system was more engaging than what gears used. Gears battle was cool and flashy, and well animated, but that was about it. The extent anyone really needed to do was use buttons enough times to unlock the most powerful deathblows and spam them. Gear combat was more interesting, but thats not saying much. The evolution of the combat used in gears can be seen in titles like project X zone. Gears wasnt really enjoyed by many that I know of for its combat system, particularly before the game opens up, many people will agree certain slogging sections definately made the combat seem like a chore. Saga 1 had pretty average jrpg combat, saga 2 was god awful, and 3 was pretty dang good (a running theme in 3, it is faaaaaaaar better than the other entries)... For standard jrpg battle systems.

But they were all de-evolutions of Mr. Shimamoto's work in chrono triggers battle system, like most of Squares psx output was, these games had the players in a straight line on one side, and the enemies in a straight line on the other side. In chrono trigger the player placements were unique in each battle, which affected the strategy of what moves to use, as moves were tied to an area of effect, either around the player, in a straight line from the player to the enemy, in a cone in front of the player etc: On top of this, enemies actually moved, further adding a layer of strategy of what moves to use and when. Blade is the continuation of this system, adding the ability for the player party to move as well, streamlining mundane actions like normal attacks, to the player simply choosing to be close enough to be in range, and applying the active time system to each individual move as well as normal attacks, which was a god send in allowing the player to greatly speed up the length of battles, as was not having to load between battle arenas and the world map.
    Kire-Kitsune
    Kire-Kitsune

Post by Kire-Kitsune Thu Mar 05, 2015 12:10 pm

I cannot fully disagree that the system in Gears and Saga was a devolution of Chrono Trigger, though I feel that there are merits to the systems regardless of how they compare to one another. I would like to mention that what I had hoped for was not descriptions of the environment as seen, but rather narration describing the atmosphere. Perhaps hidden elements that sound and visuals cannot communicate, such as smell, touch, minor details that the game cannot render. I come from a background of not just generally restrictive JRPG's, after all. Having played classics such as Fallout, Planescape Torment, Bladur's Gate and a little of the original Wasteland, I enjoy the well written descriptions that often simulated your character's experience. There is a wall between the character and I and that is perception.

Xenogears was an excellent looking game as a modern update of the SNES JRPG template, but it was still incapable of rendering the finer details of an environment. All I'm saying is these sort of touches would be welcomed and it would let the characters breathe, a chance to speak, think and interact outside of when they stand in the right spot for the story to move along. The well made NPC interaction does much to alleviate this, especially Bledavik and it's festival. That was truly a living, breathing place that not even Xenoblade could recreate. (Hopefully, XBX's New Los Angeles can bring that back.) But even with that wonderfully realized setting I am still at a loss as to how my player character, Fei, feels about his surroundings. It's a crucial element to me, personally. The game may not explicitly need it and I'm sure one can argue as to it's exclusion. But I felt it all the same.

Xenoblade, as I mentioned above, works through this problem by webbing together it's sytems and interactivity. Plus, due to the vastly improved visuals from it's PS1 counterpart, sussing out it's finer details only require an ounce of imagination to feel the humid heat in Makna Forest or the busy chatter of Colony 9's market district. On top of that, it's characters tend to  be a bit more talkative (again, largely through gameplay systems such as Heart-to-Hearts) and can give more understanding of their perspective than was often the case for Gears's characters outside of story sequences. I don't want to sound like I'm bashing the game, mind you. It simply was not a part of the design and the genuine depth of the characters make much of my argument null and void. However, that depth is in the long run. It's the here and now of the situation that I want expanded.

Also, I do not mean to skip Xenosaga over in my analysis, but frankly I have to replay 2 and get around to 3. I cannot with clear conscience discuss in depth that which I haven't played in a while, besides Episode I.
    Valkyrie
    Valkyrie

Post by Valkyrie Sat Mar 28, 2015 4:49 pm

Not totally sure if it is relevant to post it there, but recently Tetsuya Takahashi did an interview on Iwata Asks about Xenoblade Chronicles 3DS :
    http://iwataasks.nintendo.com/interviews/#/3ds/xenoblade-chronicles-3d/0/0

The part of the interview called "Burning bridges" (see the link below) compares Xenosaga and Xenoblade. The explanations about the experience of Monolith Soft and the story/gameplay equilibrium are rather interesting in my opinion :
    http://iwataasks.nintendo.com/interviews/#/3ds/xenoblade-chronicles-3d/0/2

This interview is the cause of this article on Siliconera :
    http://www.siliconera.com/2015/03/27/xenoblade-chronicles-was-developed-to-prove-a-point-after-xenosaga-failed/
    katimus_prime
    katimus_prime
    Administrator

Post by katimus_prime Fri Apr 03, 2015 9:43 pm

Video game journalism's ability to take a statement like "we were young" and re-interpret it into "this is why this game sucks!" when it comes to Xenosaga really drives home how much I completely disregard video game journalism as a whole.  The journalists have always hated Xenosaga, so my respect for them fled a really long time ago.

I thought it was really nice to see a little bit how the dev process was for XS.  I'd honestly love to know more, but not while people are going to frame it in the context of judging Monolith's works against themselves.  Xenoblade would not have happened if Xenosaga hadn't happened, and Xenosaga would not have happened if Xenogears hadn't happened, and Xenogears wouldn't have happened if FF6 hadn't happened, etc, etc, etc.  My love for these games is built through all of them, so pitting them against each other gives me the blues and I kinda really hate this thread (incidentally, it's taken me all week to figure out how to answer this that isn't an inarticulate or offensive scribble cloud).
    Yikari
    Yikari

Post by Yikari Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:07 am

I didn't go to see what the article was about, only some of the interview section. Judging by your comment, katimus, that was a right decision.

You know what? I am kind of tired of seeing all the negative xenoblade talk whenever I visit most xeno-related things nowadays, so I'm gonna go and play it and see for myself (especially considering how much I've enjoyed XS Ep. II despite all its problems - a game that people oftentimes recommend skipping entirely).

In fact, I've already started a couple of days ago. Barring some kind of mishap, I am going to raid the Xenoblade section of the forum sometime soon(tm).
    Bigtakilla
    Bigtakilla

Post by Bigtakilla Thu Nov 24, 2016 2:37 am

I liked Blade and Blade X more than Saga series.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:36 am