Xeno Fannage!

    Colossalcon Xenosaga Panel!

    Share

    Guest
    Guest

    Colossalcon Xenosaga Panel!

    Post by Guest on Sat May 17, 2014 12:43 am

    So!! Bobbi reminded me that I should probably make a post about the NEXT Xenosaga panel my sister and I are running!

    This one is even better, because Tehrin herself is onboard too!! Our very own lolita Jan. She will surely add even more fun and antics. Because. She's perfect.

    ANYHOW.

    XENOSAGA PANEL AT COLOSSALCON! For those who don't know, the con takes place at a Kalahari water park in Ohio-- a fun bonus ontop of con and Xeno excitement. It's in early June, the 5th to 8th!

    I do not believe we have a confirmed room yet, but the time is:

    10:00 AM on FRIDAY!

    We hope, once again, to deliver an enjoyable experience for all.
    avatar
    katimus_prime
    Administrator

    Rank : Sassmaster
    Posts : 2065
    Join date : 2012-12-16
    Age : 36
    Location : Baltimore

    Re: Colossalcon Xenosaga Panel!

    Post by katimus_prime on Sat May 17, 2014 12:46 am

    Oh mans, I'm in a wedding that weekend, but best of luck ever!!! :D


    _________________

    "There is no growth without birth.  Without a foothold in the past, we cannot walk toward the future.  Get thee gone, darkness!"

    Neosmith

    Posts : 464
    Join date : 2012-12-19

    Re: Colossalcon Xenosaga Panel!

    Post by Neosmith on Sun May 18, 2014 1:42 pm

    Looks like advance purchase is over for admission tickets.

    Hmmm… How many people would you say attend this con? Is it super dense?

    And can the at-the-door passes run out?

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Colossalcon Xenosaga Panel!

    Post by Guest on Mon May 19, 2014 11:23 am

    @Neosmith wrote:Looks like advance purchase is over for admission tickets.

    Hmmm… How many people would you say attend this con? Is it super dense?

    And can the at-the-door passes run out?

    I'd say it gets pretty dense, but I have not heard of it running out of passes.......???? I forgot to pre-reg last year, but had no problem getting a badge-- in fact, the line was much shorter for at-the-door passes. I doubt getting in would be much of a problem!!

    Tehrin

    Posts : 149
    Join date : 2012-12-24
    Age : 36
    Location : Ohio

    Re: Colossalcon Xenosaga Panel!

    Post by Tehrin on Sat May 24, 2014 11:25 pm

    We've got about 10,000 people. Passes don't run out. A good medium sized con. But it's really fun. Not your average con. It's held at a waterpark resort with a lot of stuff to do there outside of the convention. Problem is, right now admission is just at the door and the overflow hotels are sold out. Thankfully it's a touristy area so you can get a cheap hotel somewhat nearby. Parking is free. :)

    I'll be in my Jan cosplay on Saturday, all hoping I actually finish it this next week. D: I'm gonna TRRRYYY to make it to the panel but I have to find someone to watch my artist alley table! ;A;

    Neosmith

    Posts : 464
    Join date : 2012-12-19

    Re: Colossalcon Xenosaga Panel!

    Post by Neosmith on Sun Jun 08, 2014 2:56 pm

    So, how's the panel going? Any impressions? Any videos?
    avatar
    Monstrocker

    Posts : 99
    Join date : 2013-03-30
    Age : 21
    Location : darkness

    Re: Colossalcon Xenosaga Panel!

    Post by Monstrocker on Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:04 pm

    .: ;

    w;

    Was it fun?


    _________________
    Deviantart ll Art Blog

    Neosmith

    Posts : 464
    Join date : 2012-12-19

    Re: Colossalcon Xenosaga Panel!

    Post by Neosmith on Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:37 am

    So, it's been over a week since the panel took place. Any impressions, QuiteBrilliant? Videos, perhaps?

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Colossalcon Xenosaga Panel!

    Post by Guest on Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:29 pm

    @Neosmith wrote:So, it's been over a week since the panel took place. Any impressions, QuiteBrilliant? Videos, perhaps?
    Eeep, sorry for the delay!!! My sister has a video of the whole thing, and will be posting it shortly! ^^
    I can say that it was a bit different from the ACen one in that we had a lot more "xenobabies" in the audience, and in turn, did a lot of information-giving instead of discussion??? Definitely a different feeling! (We also were....tighter on time. Whoops. Gotta work on that!!)

    Tehrin

    Posts : 149
    Join date : 2012-12-24
    Age : 36
    Location : Ohio

    Re: Colossalcon Xenosaga Panel!

    Post by Tehrin on Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:58 pm

    QuiteBrilliantIndeed wrote:
    @Neosmith wrote:So, it's been over a week since the panel took place. Any impressions, QuiteBrilliant? Videos, perhaps?
    Eeep, sorry for the delay!!! My sister has a video of the whole thing, and will be posting it shortly! ^^
    I can say that it was a bit different from the ACen one in that we had a lot more "xenobabies" in the audience, and in turn, did a lot of information-giving instead of discussion??? Definitely a different feeling! (We also were....tighter on time. Whoops. Gotta work on that!!)

    Also I kept butting in saying stupid things. :x

    Neosmith

    Posts : 464
    Join date : 2012-12-19

    Re: Colossalcon Xenosaga Panel!

    Post by Neosmith on Sat Jun 21, 2014 3:15 pm

    Sorry it wasn't as successful. You can never predict how they turn out. In any case, I'm interested in seeing the video when you post it.

      Current date/time is Wed May 23, 2018 10:17 pm