Xeno Underground

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Xeno Metaseries Community

Hello, this forum is in read-only mode. There is another forum at https://godsibb.net.

Xenosaga Superbosses Have Supersilly Voices

Nikkolas

Xenosaga Superbosses Have Supersilly Voices Empty Xenosaga Superbosses Have Supersilly Voices

Post by Nikkolas Tue Apr 29, 2014 5:41 pm

SOWLE CRUSHA!

Invincible Giant Sentient Space Robot! Bonus Feature: Southern Twang

Also I'm 99% sure Sigma's voice is the same as Vanderkam in Episode 2. (in the giant cannon boss on Miltia)

Xenosaga Superbosses Have Supersilly Voices Empty Re: Xenosaga Superbosses Have Supersilly Voices

Post by Guest Wed Apr 30, 2014 12:38 am

You're right, Erde Kaiser Sigma and Vanderkam are both Keith Szarabajka... but the most hilarious part is that he played Dmitri Yuriev as well!! And apparently Helmer too, talk about different roles!
    Nikkolas

Xenosaga Superbosses Have Supersilly Voices Empty Re: Xenosaga Superbosses Have Supersilly Voices

Post by Nikkolas Wed Apr 30, 2014 1:09 am

For real? I knew he was Yuriev but not them. And Helmer? Wow. That's a lot of variety there. I've seen him in Angel as Holtz and as that cop in The Dark Knight and he sounds pretty much exactly the same as Dmitri. I had no idea he has such range as to play Vanderkam and Helmer.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:09 am