Xeno Fannage!

How Did yoU Beat Erde Kaiser Sigma?

Nikkolas

How Did yoU Beat Erde Kaiser Sigma?

Post by Nikkolas on Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:40 pm

Just gonna keep making threads... Hope nobody minds.

I used the cheap and most obvious strategy of Blood Dancer + Dark Erde Kaiser. That combined with the accessory to reduce all Ether Usage to 1 meant I could solo him with MOMO before he could even do much of anything. It's funny because I tried fighting him normally and everything seemed impossible but then I used this strategy and suddenly i was killing him too fast and before I could finish him with a Special Attack to get max points.

Did anyone else have a more interesting way to defeat him? Well...i guess it's an It. Oh well.
    katimus_prime
    Administrator

Re: How Did yoU Beat Erde Kaiser Sigma?

Post by katimus_prime on Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:42 pm

Fssssh, you will never be in trouble for making more Xeno section threads.
    (I just wanted to post to say that - I don't actually remember if I did or how I did Erde Kaiser Sigma.)

"There is no growth without birth.  Without a foothold in the past, we cannot walk toward the future.  Get thee gone, darkness!"
    BlueMetal

Post by BlueMetal on Wed Apr 02, 2014 1:13 am

I like to give myself a challenge and do it the hard way (Though not the SUPER hard way where you challenge him as soon as he's available) by not cheesing him out with Dark Erde Kaiser. I only use it once to disengage his shield, same with the other two. After that, I try to beat him without using any of them.

The main strategy is to just hit him with heavy attacks, but always make sure everyone in the party has Best Ally (Or any auto-revive skill) active. Always. When he kills all of you, boost someone and have them do some reviving and recasting Best Ally. Also equipping Fire Walls (Or the other null/absorb fire bracelets) is useful since he uses Kaiser Flame more often than Kaiser Victory Spark. If it's the other way around for you, then I'm sorry. :laugh4: I don't actually know if Victory Spark is lightning or beam.

Episode 1 (English) - 4:17:42
    Episode 1 (JP HDD) - 3:33:XX
    Episode 2 - Will run eventually!
    Episode 3 - 4:33:25
    chibi
    Jr.xShion Pioneer!

Post by chibi on Wed Apr 02, 2014 2:13 pm

I remember beating him with Jr. and Shion with the skill that makes it so they evade everything. Yeah, a lot of Xenosaga is starting to drift from my memory. It's kind of sad. I came back to the forum because some Tales of boards on GameFAQs made me want to be at a decent forum again.

Current date/time is Wed May 23, 2018 10:23 pm