Xeno Underground

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xeno Fannage!

Hello, we will be closing December 31st, 2021. Please back up your messages and exchange contact information. There is another forum at https://godsibb.net. Hello, we will be entering read-only mode on December 31st, 2021. Please back up your messages and exchange contact information. There is another forum at https://godsibb.net.

5 posters

greeeheh i'm the prints of all darkneese....*flap*

Pixy
    Pixy

greeeheh i'm the prints of all darkneese....*flap* Empty greeeheh i'm the prints of all darkneese....*flap*

Post by Pixy Tue Apr 01, 2014 1:02 am

ahem

hello my name is :shaking:

I'm from the internet and I'm here to save the video games.

Question: Was anyone here ever registered on the official xenosaga forums back in like, 2003? I sure hope so. It would be nice to meet an old comrade...

Administrator

greeeheh i'm the prints of all darkneese....*flap* Empty Re: greeeheh i'm the prints of all darkneese....*flap*

Post by katimus_prime Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:18 pm

Hey there!
    Hope you has a good time here!
    I think Xerno and oraf are folks from the official forums? I don't see them around a whole lot, but they poke their heads in from time to time.

chibi
    Jr.xShion Pioneer!

greeeheh i'm the prints of all darkneese....*flap* Empty Re: greeeheh i'm the prints of all darkneese....*flap*

Post by chibi Wed Apr 02, 2014 2:02 pm

I was on the official Xenosaga III forum but not the original Xenosaga forum. Didn't even know that was a thing.

Anyway, welcome to X-U! Hope you enjoy your stay! :nice:

Post by Yikari Wed Apr 02, 2014 5:24 pm

Welcome! Hope you will enjoy your time with us!
    stitchedmoon
    stitchedmoon

Post by stitchedmoon Fri Apr 04, 2014 8:12 pm

Hiya, Pixy! Welcome to XU! :33

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2014 3:17 pm

What the...anyhow welcome back!
    Pixy
    Pixy

Post by Pixy Sun Apr 06, 2014 7:18 pm

@chibi wrote:I was on the official Xenosaga III forum but not the original Xenosaga forum.  Didn't even know that was a thing.

Anyway, welcome to X-U!  Hope you enjoy your stay!  :nice:

it was a wonderful place, with wonderful questions, such as "Can Kos-mos give pregnant" and "Would you put salt made out of gnosis-touched people on your food"

Post by Yikari Mon Apr 07, 2014 4:43 am

@Pixy wrote:
    it was a wonderful place, with wonderful questions, such as "Can Kos-mos give pregnant" and "Would you put salt made out of gnosis-touched people on your food"

...I could've lived out my days happily without ever wondering about that. Why.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content