Xeno Underground

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Xeno Metaseries Community

Hello, this forum is in read-only mode. There is another forum at https://godsibb.net.

4 posters

Hepatica (KOS-MOS)

answerawake

Hepatica (KOS-MOS) Empty Hepatica (KOS-MOS)

Post by answerawake Wed Jan 15, 2014 5:05 pm

Regarding this song from Xenosaga 3:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZtcnVFFIO4

Does anyone know what language it is sung in? Is it Japanese? Does not sound like it.

If so, does anyone have lyrics or the meaning of the song?
    kare_reiko
    kare_reiko
    Donator

Hepatica (KOS-MOS) Empty Re: Hepatica (KOS-MOS)

Post by kare_reiko Wed Jan 15, 2014 5:32 pm

It's Kajiuran, Miss Yuki Kajiura made her own langue and she use it in her composition. If it's mean anything, only she know it. Kajiuran is like mix of Spanish, Japanese and few other langues. If Kajiura song isn't in english or japanese then it would be had to decode a meaning Smile
    Valkyrie
    Valkyrie

Post by Valkyrie Wed Jan 15, 2014 5:36 pm

Hi,

I am very sorry if I break your dreams, but in the musics of Yuki Kajura, the languages used are just inventions.

The only exceptions are the ending themes.

You can find the lyrics of all songs of Xenosaga on Zohar-Project.com, in the OST section of each episode. See Episode 1 songs, there are some in Latin !

P.S. : Once, I thought that  "Jr Theme #1 " (Episode II) was song in Spanish or Portuguese, but nope, it's just a total invention.
    Yikari
    Yikari

Post by Yikari Sat Jan 18, 2014 5:30 am

Yep, a total mish-mash! Very Happy There are some parts that sound distinctly Spanish or Russian in Ep.II's OST to my ear, for example, but that's about it as far as I can tell.

Personally, I think that not enough people use this approach - songs don't need to have words in them, after all. Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:41 am