Xeno Underground

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Xeno Metaseries Community

Hello, this forum is in read-only mode. There is another forum at https://godsibb.net.

2 posters

Xeno Card

Jintoki
    Jintoki

Xeno Card Empty Xeno Card

Post by Jintoki Thu Nov 28, 2013 10:01 am

This will probably end up being a stupid topic, so I apologize in advance, but out of curiosity...has anyone been able to rip the Xeno Card images from Episode I? The reason I ask is just because how cool it would be to play Xeno Card in real life. XD

But otherwise, this topic can also be a discussion about the game itself. I found it to be the most complex of all Xenosaga's mini games, but I did enjoy it, though I never really got the best cards...and I sucked at it.
    kare_reiko
    kare_reiko
    Donator

Xeno Card Empty Re: Xeno Card

Post by kare_reiko Thu Nov 28, 2013 10:41 am

I think I get most cards in game (except that ones with Shion and momo in swimsuits), but I don't remember if there is option to view your cards... If yes I will try to rip them after this weekend (whole week in work :/)
    Jintoki
    Jintoki

Post by Jintoki Thu Nov 28, 2013 11:37 am

I think there was an option to view each of your cards, or at least preview them, but it's sadly been a long time since I've played the game. :/ And don't pressured to do it! It'd be nice, but I hate to trouble you if you're busy.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:49 am