Xeno Fannage!

Xenosaga 3: Omega ID battle

RED ODA

Xenosaga 3: Omega ID battle

Post by RED ODA on Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:25 am

I have o lot of money, so I decided to max out DEX, EVA and LUCK before the battle. These are the results:

==============================================================================
    Enemy Data
    ==============================================================================

Omega Universitas (2)

HP  : 7000
    Pow : 350
    Arm : 195
    EAtk: 300
    EDef: 180
    Dex : 38
    Eva : 30
    Agl : 35
    Luck: 12

Attacks

Coming soon...

Action Pattern

Coming soon...

Omega ID

HP  : 999999
    Pow : 900
    Arm : 480
    EAtk: 860
    EDef: 480
    Dex : 80
    Eva : 75
    Agl : 99
    Luck: 25

Attacks

Coming soon...

Action Pattern

Coming soon...

Note: Omega ID change its immunity and weakeness every turn.

Last edited by RED ODA on Fri Feb 20, 2015 5:39 pm; edited 2 times in total

TheMagician

Re: Xenosaga 3: Omega ID battle

Post by TheMagician on Tue Oct 22, 2013 6:01 am

Wow. If I saw right, only 3 of Omega ID's attacks landed. That's crazy.

I fought Omega ID yesterday and I come on today and the first thing I see is this video... I got wildly different results. I lost two E.S.'s, the first to fall was Dinah after taking an unfortunate Critical Hit, and toward the end of the fight a stupid mistake leads to Reuben going down (yeah, I cursed at that one). That just leads me to bide my time and I waited for Omega's weakness to become Lighting, then I blasted it with Asher which finished it off. This was also one of the first things I did (before even setting foot on Michtam and early 50's in terms of level) so my results didn't really surprise me.

But what a difference maxing your DEX, EVA, and LUCK made though. You ended up 'schooling' Omega. Like I said, crazy... :zimlol:
    RED ODA

Post by RED ODA on Wed Oct 23, 2013 5:51 am

Without the best ES equipment Omega ID is very hard. That's why I only fight him After I reach the last save point.

TheMagician

Post by TheMagician on Wed Oct 23, 2013 7:02 am

Oh yeah. I definitely felt the pressure. The only things I did have prior to fighting Omega ID were the best ES frames and my preferred weapons for all of them. My ES Disc collection wasn't stellar either.

I knew that challenging Omega ID at that point of time probably wasn't going to be the smartest of ideas, but I went ahead and took it on anyway. And, late in to the fight, it seemed that Omega evaded ALMOST everything which I noticed after I lost my main advantage when ES Reuben was taken out because of one mental error I made (Reuben at least had Nullify Evade). It seemed like pure luck if any of my other attacks hit. All that matters to me is that I managed to win despite this 15 minutes (roughly) of hell, though I will not challenge Omega ID that early ever again. Lesson learned. lol

Current date/time is Wed May 23, 2018 10:25 pm